By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Most Attractive User" Finale Prep/Rules

hatmoza said:
trashleg said:
^you are cute ∩_∩ but it would be inappropriate for me to say so, since you're taken!

I don't know how things work in the UK but in the USA it's ok to compliment looks :P Which reminds me there's this girl in my lab class that looks just like you! Judging from your facebook photos of course.

oh thats funny, there's this guy in MY lab class who looks just like YOU...  :-O

naw, im kidding. but wow thats awesome

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Well the competition is soon to finally start, good luck everyone :)

lets get this started :D

*yaaaawwwwnnnnnn*

well that was fun.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Just so you all know, Seece is the winner no matter what happens here...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I agree, why didnt he enter? :/

nojustno said:
hatmoza said:

To give a chance to us poor commoners or to be able to vote tedsteriscool down :P

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
nojustno said:
hatmoza said:

To give a chance to us poor commoners or to be able to vote tedsteriscool down :P

Sheesh! People have no faith in me!

I will be voting exactly how I should be. No revenge vote from me. That really is just petty ...