Forums - General Discussion - "Most Attractive User" Finale Prep/Rules

I must be the only sole 360 owner on this site seeing the year out the same

Around the Network
Seece said:
I must be the only sole 360 owner on this site seeing the year out the same

U aint the only one

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

lol^ XD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

wait... these things are still going?

If memory serves me correctly, I was in this competition! Yup, back then I was hated so much.... wait, people still hate me
I still think I'm hot!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

^you are cute ∩_∩ but it would be inappropriate for me to say so, since you're taken!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Okay I'm not with something video game related but you can't deny a nice beer goes along very well with party games!

Signature goes here!

ooh, Truck, is that in Europe?

Yes it is! In Prague to be precise, it's a pub in Old Town Square.

Signature goes here!

trashleg said:
^you are cute ∩_∩ but it would be inappropriate for me to say so, since you're taken!

I don't know how things work in the UK but in the USA it's ok to compliment looks :P Which reminds me there's this girl in my lab class that looks just like you! Judging from your facebook photos of course.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson