By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Most Attractive User" Finale Prep/Rules

Hehe thanks trashleg! :3

Around the Network

UPDATED

We have a couple more weeks, but the amount of entries from our finalist so far is frighteningly low. Please don't be intimidated by the female competitors and post.

Isn't anyone else posting their entries? O_o'

trashleg said:

or maybe this one,with the mates cut out? i dunno. rare image of me in a dress vs image of me with a wiimote and NOT looking st00pid, lol.?

I seriously hope that's a finger caught in the flash creeping in bottom right of top picture.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

*prays he doesnt get stretched again*

Around the Network

nojustno is cute ^_^

@Reasonable, be reasonable! (lol) that's a finger. we were in a classy club, for cryin' out loud!

bonus points to nojustno for being the first male brave enough to post his pictures after lolita ;D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
nojustno is cute ^_^

@Reasonable, be reasonable! (lol) that's a finger. we were in a classy club, for cryin' out loud!

bonus points to nojustno for being the first male brave enough to post his pictures after lolita ;D

Sorry, couldn't resist.  Terrible lack of manners I know.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

trashleg said:
nojustno is cute ^_^

haha yeah it's weird, where's the rest?

cmon guise you made it to the finale so dont be shy!

I just don't know what to wear! lol

Will tedster be using this pic (as it's his only new one on his profile)

At least it isn't photoshopped ..