By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Most Attractive User" Finale Prep/Rules

axumblade said:
trashleg said:
axumblade said:
LMAO

I'll post my pic when I get home. Phone died so I need to recharge it. UGH. I hate phone pics. But sadly enough, it makes better images then my camera. :/

*is drooling at the thought already*

mwahahahaha x

Aw. I miss you. :( I'm back at school again. I have 3 hour gaps between my classes on every day but Monday and Friday. :(

i miss you too! i thought maybe you weren't talking to me because Obama hates my country for sending Megrahi home.. but i'll accept the old "school" excuse do you like that big gap.. between classes?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

i hope it wasn't actually! lol. do not toy with my emotions so.

i hate having fragmented days. that sounds really sucky not so bad if you'll have something to do tho, i suppose :D but still, think of all the better things you could be doing lol :X

and next week is my last week of work, so i can stalk you loads!   talk to you a bit more

♥

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I'll just use my profile pic

trashleg said:

or maybe this one,with the mates cut out? i dunno. rare image of me in a dress vs image of me with a wiimote and NOT looking st00pid, lol.?

And who might these mates be?   I'll take the one on the left.  Or the one on the right.

Around the Network

Bookmarking for later - I'll post one of my vacation pics for this round.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Bookmarking for later - I'll post one of my vacation pics for this round.

hurry up! tomorrow (september 1st) is the last day to do that... I don't know what happens if no more people posts a picture though.

I think I will enter this one

or maybe this one

Twizzler said:
trashleg said:

or maybe this one,with the mates cut out? i dunno. rare image of me in a dress vs image of me with a wiimote and NOT looking st00pid, lol.?

And who might these mates be?   I'll take the one on the left.  Or the one on the right.

the one on the right is very cute indeed. you can have the other one, lol

Sorry for the late pic, you can kind of see the PS3 lol