By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Benelux accounts for 63 - 77 % of PS3 sales in "other Europe"

um ok but that isn't weird at all we are still pretty small in comparison to the other Europian countries.

(BTW sorry for mistake)

Around the Network

Now we know why the expenses for the EU bureaucrats are so high, they probably have 3 PS3's each.

Scratch that, wiki'd it.

Netherland, belgium and luxemburg.

@ kirby007

anyway don't forget those country's aren't reported, not for ps3 neither for x360 or wii. it is an informal sector

It would be nice the website would clarify which data is included and which is excluded. The prevent confusion.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

makes sense to me, Belgium netherlands and luxembourg are in between France and Germany, so they will have similar gaming communities, prossibly better per population because that area is one of the richest in the world (per person i think)
I mean the other countries included in "other Europe" are places like Croatia and Greece/ Ukraine and Poland (i believe there is a Polish poster on these forums?) which are places that won't see many games sales.

jup

further more : if u would have said Benelux is undertracked i think u would not have been attacked

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i mean if following you're logic that means that the  360, wii, ds have also sold more then?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Two millionth PS2 owner in the Benelux:

http://www.ps3focus.nl/v3/bekijk.php?id=6920

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

@ TWRoO

makes sense to me, Belgium netherlands and luxembourg are in between France and Germany, so they will have similar gaming communities, prossibly better per population because that area is one of the richest in the world (per person i think)
I mean the other countries included in "other Europe" are places like Croatia and Greece/ Ukraine and Poland (i believe there is a Polish poster on these forums?) which are places that won't see many games sales.

On the other hand I have worked as a Dutch Physical therapist in Austria, they and some other European countries seem to be doing well enough.

PS3 vs 360 sales