By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Round 7 - Altair VS Chris Redfield

Altair, if the other was Jill Valentine instead of Chris i would've gone with her

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Altair

It appears the Arab with the heavy American accent is winning.

Does it puzzle anyone else how Ubisoft convinced us that a group of people who kill for money were the good guys? Pretty impressive.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

Does it puzzle anyone else how Ubisoft convinced us that a group of people who kill for money were the good guys? Pretty impressive.

Being half Arab myself, I would kill :P to have that accent. At least I've been able to sport that sweet mustache Altair has even before the game came out!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Kantor said:

Being half Arab myself, I would kill :P to have that accent. At least I've been able to sport that sweet mustache Altair has even before the game came out!

Altair doesn't have a mustache. He's clean shaven. He's basically Desmond wearing a white robe.

Around the Network
Kantor said:

How is he any different than any CIA agent  XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

No Kantor, It's a very thin mustache (take a look at the front page photo ) that isn't really noticeable . Ubi actually nailed it as that is how a lot of young middle eastern men wear their stach.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer said:
Kantor said:

How is he any different than any CIA agent  XD

The majority of CIA agents aren't surrounded by people with thick Middle Eastern accents every day, don't have to do business with them every day, don't have bosses with them, and have met people who don't have Middle Eastern accents in occasions other than when they are busy killing them (like the Templars or Hospitaliers).

Don't fall for the bait nen-suer! Nooooooooo

I didn't vote!

Chris Redfield