By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game has the hardest achievements/trophies?

Kantor said:
adajio said:
Kantor said:

Most painful trophy: Heart of Darkness and The horror...the horror (Far Cry 2). Painful because they require you to beat the game. I applaud you if you have the patience to do so.

Aww, I really enjoyed Far Cry 2...

On topic, I think getting 100% of the Battle Trophies in Star Ocean: The Last Hope is probably one of the most difficult and time consuming ever. I mean, so of the battle trophies require you to beat the secret final boss several times or in a very strict time limit. It's crazy.

You enjoyed Far Cry 2?

Are you human?

I enjoyed it too actually. It's a good game.

But I agree with you that having 100% in Far Cry 2 is painful.

First, you can't go back to the open world when you reach a certain point in the game so you actually have to play the game twice to get all the offline trophies.

Second, the online trophies are simply impossible. Not because they are impossibly hard but because there are not enough people that plays the online mode (at least on PS3). So the War Party Trophy that requires you to win a match with 16 players is impossible.

Around the Network

just for interest
i was playing gears of war (this was like a year ago) and i saw this guys gamercard and he had 1000g for Guitar Hero 3. he must of cheated or something because that is impossible

not to mention he had over 100,000 gamerscore.

SOCOM - Don't dare disagree

Aj_habfan said:

whats the hardest trophy in the game?

warhawk
getting all the medals in game is impossible and there's a trophie related to that, I mean theres a medal wheree you need 10000kills with your pistol, I have 300 hours of playtime in warhawk and maybe 15 kills with my pistol

Edit: also this thread was already done before

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
chapset said:

warhawk
getting all the medals in game is impossible and there's a trophie related to that, I mean theres a medal wheree you need 10000kills with your pistol, I have 300 hours of playtime in warhawk and maybe 15 kills with my pistol

Edit: also this thread was already done before

Well I'm sure it was done before, but we're doing it again. 'Cuz that's how Vgchartz rolls.

And man, I thought Gears 2 was hard...

Dead or Alive 4, Ridge Racer 6, The Last Remnant, FF XI Online, and Ace of Combat 6 on 360...

The PSN game pain has the hardest trophies. The points you have to score to get a trophy are just stupidly high. I personally haven't seen anyone who has even unlocked 1/5th of the trophies :s it's evil and off putting :(

Sing Star sounds just paintful
-Have a media upload rated 4 stars by at least 1000 ratings
-Get a grand total of 8000 views from all your media ever
-Score over 9000 on 5 different songs on Hard
Its hard to get 9000 on easy....

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Aj_habfan said:

not necessarily hard just time consuming if your a regular Socom player 95 % of the trophies you will get just by regularly playing the game in a year (unless you only use 1 gun)