By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game has the hardest achievements/trophies?

This is a question that circles around a lot on various forums, but never really gets a good discussion. So, what game (either on the PS3 or 360) has the hardest achievements/trophies? Your definition of hardest can be whether it's incredibly difficult, incredibly time consuming, or a mixture of both. Or, you can list the two categories seperately. And besides that, what is the single hardest or most time consuming trophy there is?

Most time consuming game: Gears of War 2

Hardest game: Guitar Hero III (I haven't played it, but these seem to drive people crazy)

Most time consuming achievement: Veteran Gear (Gears 2), bar none. This achievement takes years without glitching. I have no idea how I'll ever get it.

Hardest achievement: Inhuman (Guitar Hero III). This requires some kind of "zen" state of guitar playing and months of preparation.

(Feel free to copy the categories and put your own)

Around the Network

PS3 = LBP or UT3.

X360 = Star Ocean: The Last Hope's Extra battles fer sure imo.

I heard Wipeout is pretty hard?

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

GRAW(1 or 2 I can't remember) Be at the top of the leaderboard

guitar hero 3. seriously, who can beat through the fire and flames on expert that is still classified as human.

Around the Network

Resistance 2 "Killing Machine" - Get 10k kills in competitive multiplayer is probably the most time consuming trophy I know of

I have to go with Star Ocean 4...

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

I know Warhawk is really hard. Too hard.

UT3 is painful.

@WarmachineX- Thank you glad ya agree, SO4's achievements are so insane after the story is done it just ain't fair after that.

@Boutros- Ahh, yes... Warhawk forgot about that... most likely because its so hard never really put effort into trying at all, and YES UT3 is a BITCH mainly because of the damn online!

Outrun Online Arcade is fucking brutal, to say the least.