By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Monster Hunter 3 PS3 gone from Capcom site

is that DMC4 under Wii....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

didn't Capcom announce that they stopped development of PS2 games so they can put their resources on development for PS3 games? Some people are making it sound like their giving up on the PS3. Wait, Resident Evil is still on the PS3, right?

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Resident Evil 5 and DMC 4 are still for the PS3 ... but its a multiconsole release :( I can say 2 things : Capcom : only money , no loyalty
SE : they know who made them famous... really famous
Konami : they are possibly the most loyal PS supporters
Namco : as long as Tekken 6 is a PS3 exclusive ... they are OK

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Resident Evil 5 and DMC 4 are still for the PS3 ... but its a multiconsole release :( I can say 2 things : Capcom : only money , no loyalty
SE : they know who made them famous... really famous
Konami : they are possibly the most loyal PS supporters
Namco : as long as Tekken 6 is a PS3 exclusive ... they are OK

You do know that businesses exist to make money, I hope?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

ssj12 said:
is that DMC4 under Wii....

Is it just me, or does Nero sound alot like Vash from Trigun?

Around the Network

Legend11 said:
routsounmanman said:
shams said:
routsounmanman said:
As naznatips said, the only platform listed is Wii
Official Capcom Press Release

Wow... it does sound exclusive. I'm sort of in shock...

Now on that top 5 list, there are only 2 exclusive PS3 titles. One of which is FF, which has lots of spin-offs including some Wii variety ones.

MGS4 - last bastion for the PS3?

Indeed; If I were Microsoft (or Bill Gates) I'd pay some serious money to nab MGS4. And does anyone else feel that Nintendo just stole both Microsoft's (Halo 3) and Sony's (with the amazing 2008 lineup) thunder? I mean, everyone was like "hey Wii has a good lineup with SMG, SSBB, MP3,etc in 2007 but after that what else?". Nintendo seems even stronger in 2008 now... Scary stuff.

You're kidding right? Nintendo has the weakest lineup of the 3 in 2008 (well I guess SSBB will help if it's delayed in North America until next year) but so far the 360 has about 160 quality titles announced, the PS3 about 150 and the Wii about 55... So it's not like Monster Hunter 3, Mario Basebase (or whatever it's called), and some budget Wiiware titles are going to suddenly change all that. I mean feel free to gloat about Monster Hunter 3, but lets not get carried away.

WTF are you smoking and can I have some when you're done? That's the only way all 160 of these games could feel anything close to "quality" once they've been released. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Legend11 said:
routsounmanman said:
shams said:
routsounmanman said:

Now on that top 5 list, there are only 2 exclusive PS3 titles. One of which is FF, which has lots of spin-offs including some Wii variety ones.

Indeed; If I were Microsoft (or Bill Gates) I'd pay some serious money to nab MGS4. And does anyone else feel that Nintendo just stole both Microsoft's (Halo 3) and Sony's (with the amazing 2008 lineup) thunder? I mean, everyone was like "hey Wii has a good lineup with SMG, SSBB, MP3,etc in 2007 but after that what else?". Nintendo seems even stronger in 2008 now... Scary stuff.

You're kidding right? Nintendo has the weakest lineup of the 3 in 2008 (well I guess SSBB will help if it's delayed in North America until next year) but so far the 360 has about 160 quality titles announced, the PS3 about 150 and the Wii about 55... So it's not like Monster Hunter 3, Mario Basebase (or whatever it's called), and some budget Wiiware titles are going to suddenly change all that. I mean feel free to gloat about Monster Hunter 3, but lets not get carried away.

WTF are you smoking and can I have some when you're done? That's the only way all 160 of these games could feel anything close to "quality" once they've been released. 

Well I consider quality when talking about releases to be games that aren't low budget crap, ports of old ps2 games, etc...  By that measure the 360 and PS3 are way ahead of the Wii.  But even if you want to break it down into review scores it's also going to be very likely that they will be far ahead there as well.

Got to go with legend11, PS3/360 have more quality titles just look at game rankings. 360 has a big lead, Ps3 is beating the wii even with its aaa games coming mostly in 08.

FishyJoe, any positive news to report today? this week? This month? This year? No? shucks.

Legend11 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Legend11 said:
routsounmanman said:
shams said:
routsounmanman said:

Well I consider quality when talking about releases to be games that aren't low budget crap, ports of old ps2 games, etc... By that measure the 360 and PS3 are way ahead of the Wii. But even if you want to break it down into review scores it's also going to be very likely that they will be far ahead there as well.

Whats your point ? that the wii is destroying the 360/ps3 despite having less games and that once Nintendo releases its big guns the world will be over ?

Ok, i got it. 

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"