By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Basara game coming to Wii

http://it.nikkei.co.jp/digital/news/index.aspx?n=AS1D1104H%2011082009

Capcom have just announced there's a new Basara game coming to Wii - discuss.

Around the Network

What's Basara?

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

And Basara is...?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I know 'basura' is like......garbage in Spanish.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

i'm wondering if it will come to ps2 as well, it didn't sell well on wii before.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

awesome its a great series i just hope it comes over here

`devil kings 3....that's it!

Star Scream said:

http://it.nikkei.co.jp/digital/news/index.aspx?n=AS1D1104H%2011082009

Capcom have just announced there's a new Basara game coming to Wii in japan only- discuss.

thats a little data you forgot about basara games.

Basara => Female audience => Wii

make sense to me :)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

what do u mean thats it? Just looked at some youtubes and the series looks fuck awesome.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.