By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OBJECTION! I finally get my hands on Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney.

I just got it in the mail from Amazon, I haven't played it yet but I'm greatly looking forward to it. Definitely a cult favorite from what I can tell, I can't wait to dive into the series. Any particular non-spoiler tips or advice for me to keep in mind as I play? I can't wait to yell objection while I'm playing this in bed at night next to my wife. Hell, I'll probably yell it even when I'm just investigating.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:

Any particular non-spoiler tips or advice for me to keep in mind as I play?

enjoy it

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

i always wanted to get this game
how much u pay for it?

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

She might even yell it back at you when you're trying to do something else in bed.

otoniel said:
i always wanted to get this game
how much u pay for it?

I think it was about 17 dollars used on Amazon, it's considerably more (Like 50 bucks if I remember correctly) if you want it new. But it's in great condition, looks new aside from the lack of shrink wrap.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

You're in for a treat. One of the best franchises to ever emerge in gaming.

yeah... carts have the advantage of not being scratched all over when they are used =)

so advice...ah yes I have one... start looking for the sequels already, that'll save you time for later =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Not to ruin anything for you, but I have to say that I expected more from it. It's still a good game, but with a better story and less linearity, the game would have been much better in my opinion.

I salute you sir.

Ignore Rainbird. It's an awesome series with a great story and less linearity would ruin it. Think point and click adventures. They are linear because they have to be to have the kind of puzzle solving they have.

I bought one of those games (trials and tribulations?), did not like it at all and sold it very shortly. Don't be too surprised if you end up disappointed.