By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OBJECTION! I finally get my hands on Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Rainbird said:

Not to ruin anything for you, but I have to say that I expected more from it. It's still a good game, but with a better story and less linearity, the game would have been much better in my opinion.

Only foolish fools would foolishly say foolish things in such a foolish way. *crack*

Quite. It's a very fun little series - though I wouldn't call it one of the all-time greats.

The proper way to approach this, vagabond, is kind of like a Saturday morning anime series. It's not a game in the traditional sense and its structure is more constrictive than your average point-and-click, but the writing and music and animations are good hokey fun.

They're all worth owning.

Around the Network

it is amazing isn't it

Daileon said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Rainbird said:

Not to ruin anything for you, but I have to say that I expected more from it. It's still a good game, but with a better story and less linearity, the game would have been much better in my opinion.

Only foolish fools would foolishly say foolish things in such a foolish way. *crack*

Wow! I got it! XD

I didn't

Honestly, the first trial was the best for me, and it just went down hill from there. Maya is really annoying me, how the hell would a 17-year old kid be let into a lawfirm?! Honestly! In the 3rd case, I had to use a strategy guide, because I was really enjoying seeing Maya being dissappointed, that I completely forgot that it might not be supposed to be like that <_<