By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Its officle PS3 slim and price

The title is suppose to say "It's 'official' PS3 slim and price" please excuse my multitasking terrible skills.

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-373706.aspx

GZ: So, we have some details from a French retailer on the PS3 Slim. 

Number one, the PS3 is confirmed according to an interview with a French retailer on Jeux Video Network

When asked about the PS3 Slim, the retailer responded: 

"Yes, the PS3 Slim is a reality, it will soon emerge."

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/formats/playstation3/french-retailer-ps3-slim-will-launch-at-€299-$1317359.htm

News Story

adding: 0px;">French Retailer: PS3 Slim will launch at €299

Friday, 07 Aug 2009 16:30
PS3 Slim Mock-Up

So, we have some details from a French retailer on the PS3 Slim. 

Number one, the PS3 is confirmed according to an interview with a French retailer on Jeux Video Network. 

When asked about the PS3 Slim, the retailer responded: 

"Yes, the PS3 Slim is a reality, it will soon emerge." 

The retailer was apparently informed about the console only a week ago from wholesalers and it's all very secretive. A release date is not confirmed, but it's expected for September. They haven't yet seen what the console actually looks like, the size of its harddrive is also unconfirmed, and possible bundles have yet to be discussed. 

However, it's surprising to hear that the PS3 Slim's price will be €299 from launch. The dealer believes that since retailers are aware of this price, they are chopping their current PS3 stock to €299 prematurely in order to make room for the Slim. This would perhaps explain the Spanish and Italian offers we've spotted online.

Around the Network

Where is the price confirmation?

Sales this Holiday would be HUGE!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

No way. I did not see that coming.

I've said this once and I'll say it again, I'll believe it when I see it. Right now the PS3 slim is a myth.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network
JEDE3 said:
Where is the price confirmation?

sorry had to update the fallowing site

Are you for real? 

OT: You Serious? My God

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

XGamer0611 said:
I've said this once and I'll say it again, I'll believe it when I see it. Right now the PS3 slim is a myth.

LOL! People still denying this...

If true, bye-bye to the 8.3 million lead.

But still, i will wait until Sony themselves confirm it before laughing at people.

please excuse my hyped typing of the word official in the title.