By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF XIII , FF VS XIII AND FF XIV:ONLINE , ARE U GETTING ALL 3 GAMES?

XIII - first day
vXIII - eventually
XIV - no

Around the Network

i also plan on getting FFXIII ON 360, to go with my jrpg library and mostly likely will get FFXIV:ONLINE as well on the 360, i am trying to complete its jrpg library. either way i am supporting square-enix alot with these games. i wonder if FF VS XIII will get a special edition ps3 when it comes out in japan, like FF VII:ADVENT CHILDREN did. if so i will order it. :)

i am hoping to get a linkshell going for FFXIV:ONLINE when it comes out, i am so excited for this game. for me its the FF game of these 3 i want the most.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Thought it WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN....FF14 is not on 360 only PS3 and PC

@xxain, ff14 as of right now yes its only ps3/pc, but either at tgs or gdc it wont be i think. my linkshell will be on ps3, hoping to build it up to around 55ppl at least in it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

^ I agree I also think FF13 360 japan will happen too

Around the Network

Im getting all of them, im hyped for FFXIV

The first two. Not sure about 14.

4 ≈ One

Aion said:
Xoj said:
Aion said:
No i don't own a ps3 so no Versus. FF XIV online will have no leveling and Credit Card only which is a FLOP. I will get FF XIII for 360.

aww poor you =(, Versus will be awesome.

Yeah but XIII will be better imo.

Really?  I think that VXIII will be much better.  Kingdom Hearts battle gameplay with a darker feel to the universe will be awesome.  Don't get me wrong, I will be buying both first day, but XIII looks and sounds like more of the same game as X through XII

midris7 said:
Aion said:
Xoj said:
Aion said:
No i don't own a ps3 so no Versus. FF XIV online will have no leveling and Credit Card only which is a FLOP. I will get FF XIII for 360.

aww poor you =(, Versus will be awesome.

Yeah but XIII will be better imo.

Really?  I think that VXIII will be much better.  Kingdom Hearts battle gameplay with a darker feel to the universe will be awesome.  Don't get me wrong, I will be buying both first day, but XIII looks and sounds like more of the same game as X through XII

But Lightning is hot.....even when she's half a dude

I'll be getting 13 day one on PS3 and v13 day one. We'll see about 14. Depends on whether or not I'm playing Old Republic to the exclusion of everything else.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe