By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Console Elimination Game!

dtewi said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:
Manos said:
Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
theprof00 said:
wow, lotta fanboyism in this thread.

all three current gen consoles are voted out, and ps2 is next on the chopping block...wtf?

Never underestimate the power of nintendo-fanboys.

So your saying Nintendo Fanboys took out the Wii?

What? Wii does not belong with the best consoles so it is pretty obvious it got voted off. PS2 and PS1 are another case. Guess who are voting them off? Yeah.

Pffft. The Playstations 1 and 2 were hardly good consoles. The Wii is really awesome and deserved to be there. But damn Playstation fanboys took it down.

^^

Exactly what I meant.

So by agreeing with me, you're saying every good console was taken down because everyone was involved in this big fanboyism orgy?

Yes. PS2 and PS1 (also ps3 and 360) are good consoles and they were voted down fanboys. I have to agree with that.

Around the Network
Manos said:
dtewi said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:
Manos said:
Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
theprof00 said:
wow, lotta fanboyism in this thread.

all three current gen consoles are voted out, and ps2 is next on the chopping block...wtf?

Never underestimate the power of nintendo-fanboys.

So your saying Nintendo Fanboys took out the Wii?

What? Wii does not belong with the best consoles so it is pretty obvious it got voted off. PS2 and PS1 are another case. Guess who are voting them off? Yeah.

Pffft. The Playstations 1 and 2 were hardly good consoles. The Wii is really awesome and deserved to be there. But damn Playstation fanboys took it down.

^^

Exactly what I meant.

So by agreeing with me, you're saying every good console was taken down because everyone was involved in this big fanboyism orgy?

Yes. PS2 and PS1 (also ps3 and 360) are good consoles and they were voted down fanboys. I have to agree with that.

You've conveniently left out the Wii. It's a good console and didn't deserve to be eliminated.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:

You've conveniently left out the Wii. It's a good console and didn't deserve to be eliminated.

You noticed, good for you!

I left the wii out because I do not think that it is a good console. You can say the same about PS3/360 but voting down PS1 and PS2 is just sad.

Manos said:
dtewi said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:

I left the wii out because I do not think that it is a good console. You can say the same about PS3/360 but voting down PS1 and PS2 is just sad.

Yes the problem is you just assume it's Nintendo Fans who voted it down.

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:

I don't assume that. Take a look at the -PS1/2 voters and see which consoles got a + from those people.

Around the Network
Manos said:
Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:
Manos said:
dtewi said:

I don't assume that. Take a look at the -PS1/2 voters and see which consoles got a + from those people.

Hmm because there is no 360 nor Xbox left? Since about 50% of them are for + Dreamcast and the rest and pushed between Snes, Com and NES which are the very few things left...

Former something....

I want another summary of the stats

I LOVE ICELAND!

+ps2
-gamecube

+SNES
-PS1

I think the PS2 is a bad console as well as the PS1, and everything made by sony, they both have great games but is not thanks to Sony, Sony killed the videogames industry

Why do we have to vote down ps consoles?

If we dont the Sony fans will vote down the Nintendo consoles, so we have to vote against to nulify the effect

Why i cant vote down the atari consoles?

I havent played with them i dont know if they are good or bad, same goes with most of the other consoles, i think the Dreamcast and the Genesis are reall good though but not as good as the Nes, Snes, N64 the Wii isnt near as good as this consoles, same goes for the GC

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

+ps2
-dreamcast