By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Console Elimination Game!

Just ignore him CGI, he'll go away when he gets bored and people fail to play up to his attention seeking.

Around the Network

+ dreamcast

- nes

I am amazed that the PS1 and PS2 are already gone.

+ SNES
- NES

I just posted a voter turnout thread, check it out:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=82238

CGI-Quality said:
dtewi said:

I was using sarcasm. I mocked Manos's post.

But let's see all the subtle bias that is located in your post. You say everyone is entitled to their opinion. I loved the PS2, yet why does saying I didn't like make you go on a rant? Wouldn't that have been MY opinion not to like it? Or do we all have to be governed under equivalent beliefs and never stray from the normal opinion.

Also, you tried to destroy my post which said I didn't like a console without giving facts why yet you didn't for Manos when he said the same thing except for the Wii. You did not find anything wrong with that post because you secretly believe in it too. Why don't you learn to look at things more objectively and don't overlook that which pleases you.

And your last sentence hints a condescending attitude and also incorporates a large amount of irony. Do not act condescending when you do not know what you are talking about and you had better not insult me again.

A. My last sentence is condescending, really? Got me. And you didn't say you "didn't like the PS1 or PS2", you said "they were hardly good consoles". Very different, as you're proclaiming the consoles weren't good, not that you didn't like them. You posted in absolutes which is why I quoted you. I didn't condone Manos posts either, so stop acting like someone's out to get you. As for me "secretly" disliking the Wii, what are you a mind reader now? In fact, I have no problems with the Wii whatsoever. It's obvious you don't know my post history but oh well, this thread isn't about me.

B. How do I not know what I'm talking about?

C. When did I insult you, and if your last sentence was a threat, spare me. We're on a forum, if you can't take a bit of criticism, stay off of the forums then.

To be fair when you first showed up on the forum scene you leaned heavily towards the PS3 often called yourself a Sony Loyalist and yes in your post history you do have a few posts that seem like people can't have their opinion (like from this post http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1167234) when a guy likes the Wii library and you do the rolling eyes smiley :P

You know I've got nothing against you and to be quite honest this Elimination thread is almost a joke, but PS3, 360, Wii, GC, PS2, Xbox, and any other console that was successful does not deserve to go down so early, and honestly people especially on forums get upset when you take the stance of unbiased and then just a little bit of preference comes out.  To be truly unbiased in many peoples eyes you gotta like everything :P

And dtewi was trying to use sarcasm and satire to jest at the idea that "the PS3 and 360 getting elimitated is a travisty done by fanboys but the Wii is fine cause in my opinion it's terrible and my opinion is the right one and it was eliminated cause it's a worse console then say the Atari Jaguar which was a wonderful system that totally didn't have a shit controller and selection of games"

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

+NES
-Megadrive

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

The contest have finish?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

^
Nope

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

+PS2
-Gameboy Pocket

PS2 is eliminated.

+ SNES

- Comodore 64

MY ZELDA COLLECTION