By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Console Elimination Game!

Meh this just shows how stupid the gaming community has become. I mean what idiot would Vote
+360 -PS3 or +PS3 -360

Really? Both consoles are the fucking same. I bet you know if the 360 was never around most of those people would own a PS3. It works the other way round to.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
dtewi said:
CGI-Quality said:
MasterZack said:
we don't need those consoles.

This is just sad, why, because you don't prefer them?

Poor gamers this gen, they forgot what GAMING is all about. Fortunately for the industry, it doesn't think like you do as there are many people in the world who don't applaud the negative side of gaming. Beyond that, this is one website, it doesn't mean everyone shares the same opinion as you or I.

Gluddubledewhat?

I can't make heads or tails of what you're trying to say. Or why you're trying to say that.

What don't you understand, I understood it perfectly fine ...

theprof00 said:
wow, lotta fanboyism in this thread.

all three current gen consoles are voted out, and ps2 is next on the chopping block...wtf?

Never underestimate the power of nintendo-fanboys.

Manos said:
theprof00 said:

all three current gen consoles are voted out, and ps2 is next on the chopping block...wtf?

So your saying Nintendo Fanboys took out the Wii?

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
theprof00 said:

Yeah. Those darnded SNES fanboys will be the death of us.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
theprof00 said:

What? Wii does not belong with the best consoles so it is pretty obvious it got voted off. PS2 and PS1 are another case. Guess who are voting them off? Yeah.

Manos said:
Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
theprof00 said:

What? Wii does not belong with the best consoles so it is pretty obvious it got voted off. PS2 and PS1 are another case. Guess who are voting them off? Yeah.

Pffft. The Playstations 1 and 2 were hardly good consoles. The Wii is really awesome and deserved to be there. But damn Playstation fanboys took it down.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Manos said:
Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
theprof00 said:

Pffft. The Playstations 1 and 2 were hardly good consoles. The Wii is really awesome and deserved to be there. But damn Playstation fanboys took it down.

Ah I see what you did there...I can't do this yet since nobody has taken a SEGA console down and won't for awhile...

Former something....

dtewi said:
Manos said:
Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
theprof00 said:

^^

Exactly what I meant.

Manos said:
dtewi said:
Manos said:
Blacksaber said:
Manos said:
theprof00 said:

^^

Exactly what I meant.

So by agreeing with me, you're saying every good console was taken down because everyone was involved in this big fanboyism orgy?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you