By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

mushy? nipples?

Around the Network

Nasty.

what about nipples that lactate?

Girl Gamer Elite said:
what about nipples that lactate?

LOL ;)

In the grand scheme of things, no they don't matter. It's all about the complete package in all honesty. As long as they are attached to a nice woman who is not evil, then they are great and size really doesn't matter. But I do have to admit I do like a nice firm set of C's and D's.

It's the flap jacks that I can't stand. :) Guys who have seen them, know exactly what I'm talking about. ;)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:
well I know a great pair of breasts cna be ruined by a funky set of nipples. What kind of nipples do guys like? puffy, pointy, button, inverted (overtaken by aereola)?

Pointy and button, (My english is very poor, so Im just guessing... I guess)

But they are just a part of the picture... (But I dont like the big ones)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

GGE, you left out one style of nipple: hairy!

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Nah, huge breasts are way overrated, they're not very attractive at all... Saggy and ludicrous out in the open.
As some stated before; shape beats size any day!
Smaller breasts will stay attractive a lot longer, yield less problems practically and look better on a normal frame anyways.

there has to be a balance as long as it dosnt look like a marble siting on a flapjack were good

Well, shape is more important than size and to me the butt is more important, but anyways, booth only matter to start the first time approach I think, but if you are interested is someone you know, he might not care about your size breast already. If you have a great personality, and he likes that, none of the other things will matter to him. But if you want someone to buy you a drink in a bar looks are all that matter. I like big butts and I have fallen for flat ass girls a few times, just because they where gentle and they had the personality I like. I like to note that luckily I married a woman with a perfect butt but that was not what make me approach her the first time, it was the things she talked about and the way she moved, also she has small breast, but I think she is perfect she could have neurofibromatosis (elephant man disease) for all I care I would still love her.
By the way, will this start a penis size matters thread letter? Because that would be too weird, you know to see this topics in a gaming site …. :).

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection