By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATE: GT5 passes 10 million - Guess the lifetime sales for Uncharted 2, God Of War III and Gran Tursimo 5

Oh god! My head hurts.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
snfr said:

Guys, it has no use to argue with RAZurrection mendozahotness. I've experienced it myself, it leads absolutely nowhere...

Wouldn't be so bad if he spoke with honesty, but he doesn't, thus continuing to respond is pointless.

Yeah I've decided i'm not going to reply to him because he is obviously on a mission. 

CGI-Quality said:
snfr said:
CGI-Quality said:
snfr said:

Guys, it has no use to argue with RAZurrection mendozahotness. I've experienced it myself, it leads absolutely nowhere...

Wouldn't be so bad if he spoke with honesty, but he doesn't, thus continuing to respond is pointless.

Well, that's the problem.

Moreso when the aura of the thread continues to contradict him. Oh well, by the time these titles actually reach their lifetime totals, they will be higher than most people predicted (save for GT5, which is a tough one to call this early).

Definitely. In GT5's case it's really a tough one, I think the best thing to do would be to wait for its' second holiday season and its' first official price cut. After that it really depends on bundling, I guess.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

mendozahotness said:
Jay520 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Would be amazing if GoW3 could hit 5 Million.

I think it's quite possible to happen sometime in the FAR future. Possibly after the PS4 releases.

I didn't read your stupid post. I just noticed that you quoted me.

You're counting stuff that's not even predictions and just general comments that even mention numbers? Sad.

4 ≈ One

updated with GT5 predition

Uncharted2 5m
GOD3 4m-5m
GT5 10-15m

Around the Network

oh CGI, you had to bring this thread back! XD

Wow just found out that Uncharted 2 is already at 4.7 million sales. Much higher then I thought it had! great!

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

So only Tursimo 5 is left

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I generally don't approve of reviving dead threads, but in the case of predictions it is always funny to look back at predictions, as EVERYONE expected less than Uncharted 2 managed. I know I didn't predict anything in this thread, but in the past, these do tend to be quite embarrassing for me

CGI-Quality said:
Munkeh111 said:
I generally don't approve of reviving dead threads, but in the case of predictions it is always funny to look back at predictions, as EVERYONE expected less than Uncharted 2 managed.

I agree with that sentiment. I don't generally cared for dead revivals unless there's good reason. When/if God of War III hits 5 million or if GT5 is to hit 10 million, I doubt I'll even have to do it

Well I think it is more if than when for both of them, but I think the next lot will be when Uncharted 3 beats its sales expectations