By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATE: GT5 passes 10 million - Guess the lifetime sales for Uncharted 2, God Of War III and Gran Tursimo 5

What do you think the lifetime sales for Uncharted 2, God Of War III and Gran Tursimo 5?

I've never guessed sales etc for games so I may be way off

Uncharted 2 - 3.8 million - the hype & build up around this game is at full steam, the graphics are the best I've ever seen in a video game plus the online will do well for it aswell. The 1st sold nearly 2.5million so far & I'm pretty sure the 2nd one will outsell the 1st and reach nearly 4million this will likely be bundled with a console aswell which will help.

God Of WAR III - 4.5million - Old Kratos now this is a tough one, to be realesed in March 2010 were the Ps3 should have around 30million Units Sold (more if there is a price cut or Slim annouced) Judging by the huge critial sucess of the first two this will be HUGE. So I think lifetime sales COULD hit 4.5million.

Gran Turismo - 9million - Racing in Europe is fucking huge, most of the Gran Turmiso console titles have reached 9+million on the Ps1 & Ps2 all be it that they both had more consoles sold than the Ps3 I still think this will be a huge sucess. The Demo; GT 5 Prologue sold over 3million and that was for a fucking demo..:O So I may be going out on a limb here but i think it sell in the region of 9-10million.

Around the Network

I think your Uncharted 2 and GoW3 predictions are pretty accurate. I'd say about 4million for each.

GT5 I think lifetime could reach 10 million.

U2=4 million
GOW3=4 million
GT5=9 million
with price cut and/or slim i think the lifetime sales will be bigger!!!)

Scoobes said:
I think your Uncharted 2 and GoW3 predictions are pretty accurate. I'd say about 4million for each.

GT5 I think lifetime could reach 10 million.

Yeah I was going to say 9-10million for GT but then I was like I'll get eaten alive for saying something like that..lol

Personally I'm getting all 3.

Gran Turismo 5: 9.5 million

God of War III: 5 million

Uncharted 2: 3 million

Around the Network

god of war won't get close to 5 million.

• Uncharted 2: 2.8 million
  • God of War 3: 3.2 million
  • GT5: 8.5 million

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Uncharted 2: 4 million
God of War 3: 4 million
Gran Turismo 5: 9 million

*God of war 3 - 3.5m
*Uncharted 2 - 2.7m - 3m
*GT5 - 7m - 9m.

According to Vgchartz...
uncharted = 2.48M
GoW2 = 2.48M
GT4 = 9.64M

therefore i will guess uncharted 2 and GoW3 will do 3M and GT4 will do 6-7M

Uncharted: 4 million
GoWIII: 2.5 million
GT5: 13 million (I'm serious)

Before the bitching: I think Uncharted will sell more than GoWIII because of the multiplayer Gears of War-esque.