By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MS doesn't only steal games, songs too!

sabby_e17 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Kantor said:
Oh dear, fknetwork.

I don't suppose we can ban people for what they say on other sites?

Haha, wow just wow, what a pathetic post!

Why not say something like that HERE on the charts hmm?

Thanks kantor, now i know of one more person on the chartz to avoid logical and "fair" gaming discussions with, good one on ya Guv'Na!.

Who the hell is fknetwork?

I can whatever I want on other sites, nice to see people checking up on me lol...

Around the Network
FKNetwork said:
sabby_e17 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Kantor said:
Oh dear, fknetwork.

Thanks kantor, now i know of one more person on the chartz to avoid logical and "fair" gaming discussions with, good one on ya Guv'Na!.

I can whatever I want on other sites, nice to see people checking up on me lol...

Yours happened to be the last comment on the page. Had one more comment been posted, I would never have seen it, and you would still be in the "kind of Sony hating" category, rather than the "Hates Sony so much he uses unfunny word substitution" category.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
FKNetwork said:
sabby_e17 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Kantor said:
Oh dear, fknetwork.

Yours happened to be the last comment on the page. Had one more comment been posted, I would never have seen it, and you would still be in the "kind of Sony hating" category, rather than the "Hates Sony so much he uses unfunny word substitution" category.

Ah well, we all learn by our mistakes, consider me now fully learned!

Kantor said:
kowenicki said:
Kantor said:
WheelStriker said:
Get the freak out of the gaming industry microsoft. Maybe you should sell the xbox brand to sega. That way everyone will be happy once again, like the old days.

You want them to leave the industry because they used the LBP theme song a british pop song by The Go! team in an ad?

Isn't that a bit excessive?

for completeness...

hell... I think there are some songs that are available in both Singstar and LIPS.... nooooo.... theft!!!!!!  screw you MS!!!

please... this is a stupid thread.

I know it's not Sony's song, it's just an odd choice. And on a gaming forum, particularly in the Sony section, it's probably more well known as the LBP theme song than a song by some Brighton pop band. 

I just think it's an odd choice. Microsoft aren't evil or anything.

Unfortunately for you this song officially is "song by some Brighton pop band" and MS don't care how this song is known unofficially on "gaming forum, particularly in the Sony section".

Kantor said:
sabby_e17 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Kantor said:
Oh dear, fknetwork.

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=39185

Lol, looks like most haters are too scared to post anything like that on VGC.

Around the Network

Only thing this thread did for me is highlight that Microsoft are trying to convince people that live is free which of course it is. This advert combined with the box art of the new (still only a rumour welshy) Elite and Arcade that show Xbox Live as free whereas prevously they added a caveat.

I wonder is this means they are going to extend what Silver users can do?

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
welshbloke said:
Microsoft are trying to convince people that live is free which of course it is.

No it's not. $50 a year to play online, watch movie, and talk to people.

First ~ Microsoft pillage a small village in the cold parts of Alaska. (Who does that?)

Second ~ They stole the virginity of Queen Latifah (But Gates has still not lost his. Only through cyborgs and mice did he have children.)

Third ~ On cold winter nights you can hear the screams of small homeless children being forced to build xbox 360. (The only revenge the children are capable of is putting together boxes that will receive the RROD. The weak who admit to such treasons to Microsoft have their souls sucked out of their body and in put into Vista to power the memory hungry beast.)

Fourth ~ They steal the song of LBP. (WTF! I can understand out of all of these why ppl need to be up in arms! No one, I mean no one steals the theme song from LBP and gets away with it.)

my silliness for the day

WTF!!!??

This one of the worst things I've seen so far...

yo_john117 said:

Awesome catchy tune!!  And this didn't make me think of LBP, but thats because I've never heard it before.

Whats really funny though are all the butthurt fanboys over something so simple.  I guess Sony is a rat bastard for copying MS by using their operating systems.  Shame on them, they don't deserve to be a company!~!!!!!111111!!1!

i am pretty sure they paid them to use windows on their laptops