By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - horrendous service on xbox live marketplace - this happend to you aswell ??

Slimebeast said:
outlaw,

What, after 13k posts on this site you don't know Skee?

I've heard he's the opposite of me lol.

I know Skee! He's a playstation fan, but he got a 360 and has over 10k gamerscore.

Everything he's posted is a valid complaint.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Slimebeast said:
outlaw,

I know Skee! He's a playstation fan, but he got a 360 and has over 10k gamerscore.

Everything's not black or white man!

I'm sure he has a valid point but at the same time he could still have smiled cause of a nice side effect. ^^

Skeeuk said:

so it now appears i have lost double dragon for good, what a fucking joke if you ask me. they should give you points back if they take games away like that.

Why should Microsoft pay for Empire Interactive mistakes? I do  not see why it is Microsoft's false the Empire went out of business

outlawauron said:
Slimebeast said:
lol Skee, I bet you smiled when you found out that Double Dragon isn't available for download anymore so you got a reason to create another thread on the MS forum.

Come on now, you can easily see that he plays 360 a good bit. I don't think this a trolling thread.

You must be new here.

It's a valid question, sure, but skeeuk has a tendency to severely overstate things when it comes to Microsoft ("horrendous service"... really?). At least he didn't make any references to turds in waterpipes... this time.

Shit. I was going to DL Double Dragon back in May but decided to wait. Did MS make any announcement prior to removing it? If I'd only known about it.

Around the Network

Do you know what, I think you saw someone else have this problem and are just pretending it happened to you.

badgenome said:
outlawauron said:
Slimebeast said:
lol Skee, I bet you smiled when you found out that Double Dragon isn't available for download anymore so you got a reason to create another thread on the MS forum.

Come on now, you can easily see that he plays 360 a good bit. I don't think this a trolling thread.

You must be new here.

It's a valid question, sure, but skeeuk has a tendency to severely overstate things when it comes to Microsoft ("horrendous service"... really?). At least he didn't make any references to turds in waterpipes... this time.

Everything I have said has been in reference to the thread itself, not necessarily in reference the behavior of the topic creator, past or present.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@outlaw

Read the thread title, he's a biggest 360 troll around this part. Just because he owns a 360 and have 10k gamerscore doesn't mean crap.

I owns PS3 and shitload of blu-ray, but does that make it OK for me to post PSN service suck monkeyballs because I could never get my credit card to work, or that anytime I download patch or those or so frequent system update it takes forever.

His title makes it obvious why he post this crap, it's just like all the other crap he posts in 360 forum.

Skeeuk said:

hello.

a while back i tried to play 2 of my xbl arcade titles, marble blast and double dragon.

both had gone back to trail mode.

some users pointed out this could be because of a xbox licence migration, ie if you get a new console you have to transfer licences to use items you have downloaded.

so the other day i did the transfer it was quite easy you just log onto your xbox account online and click on migration, thus next time you turn on your xbox 360 online it auto migrates which is great.

BUT.

marble blast works fine but double dragon is still in trail mode.

i searched for double dragon on marketplace and guess what its not on there anymore? its just dissapeared.

ive just searched the net and found this http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/20088/Double-Dragon-Speedball-2-No-Longer-Available/

"Founded in 1987, Empire Interactive had a long history of publishing and developing games on systems from the Amiga all the way up to the Xbox 360. But the company was closed in May of this year. Now, its two Xbox Live Arcade games, Double Dragon and Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe, have been removed from the service. It is not clear exactly when the removal occurred and no official announcement was made regarding the delisting. But if you look for the games on XBLA now, you will not find them."

so it now appears i have lost double dragon for good, what a fucking joke if you ask me. they should give you points back if they take games away like that.

i dont buy to many games as DL only titles, but double dragon was a great game i will miss it, i will think twice about downloading titles from marketplace again.

More shit talking the 360 Skee?

Go into account history, EVERYTHING you ever downloaded is available there. Even stuff that isn't available anymore on the actual marketplace...

Stuff like "Artist of the Month" videos from 3 years ago can be downloaded - if you downloaded them when they were first available.

outlawauron said:
Slimebeast said:
outlaw,

Nope it's fucking bullshit, read my post.