By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - horrendous service on xbox live marketplace - this happend to you aswell ??

outlawauron said:
Slimebeast said:
outlaw,

What, after 13k posts on this site you don't know Skee?

I've heard he's the opposite of me lol.

I know Skee! He's a playstation fan, but he got a 360 and has over 10k gamerscore.

Everything he's posted is a valid complaint.

So, Obviously I am a PS fanboy seeing as how I only have 275G

Around the Network

Mwahahahahah there you go Skee your reamed arse on a platter for you to eat.

Owned :)

Skeeuk.

Delete the game, then download it again but don't search it on the marketplace.

Go to your download history and then select it from there. Usually, content that gets removed from XBL marketplace is still available from your own download history.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Foibbles said:
Mwahahahahah there you go Skee your reamed arse on a platter for you to eat.

Owned :)

American please

Who gives a shit? If he really had the problem he's talking about he would have found a solution in 5 mins by looking on google.

Heck me an my mates use this solution to download old stuff all the time, only we worked it out ourselves. The words "download history" are a bit of a giveaway if you ask me.

TROLL...

Why don't anyone ban this guy along with MikeB and all the sympathisers of these useless nob ends who add nothing at all to the site.

Around the Network

It's always funny how he posts these negative threads and doesn't come back, just runs away ..

Well he did admit here that he posted bad 360/MS news because he hated people liking the 360 brand.

Guess he's become more stealthy with the passing of time.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

dsister44 said:
outlawauron said:
Slimebeast said:
outlaw,

What, after 13k posts on this site you don't know Skee?

I've heard he's the opposite of me lol.

I know Skee! He's a playstation fan, but he got a 360 and has over 10k gamerscore.

Everything he's posted is a valid complaint.

So, Obviously I am a PS fanboy seeing as how I only have 275G

It just means that you like the 360, but just don't play it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

That really sucks if you can't get it back, but I wouldn't let that stop me from DL'ing games in the future. Splosion Man is well worth the risk, and Shadow Complex later this month looks great as well. That's beside legacy title like Braid, Castle Crashers, Portal....

MS is not at complete fault and your thread tittle is misleading...And even if MS were to sue the IP holder..It would be a long while before the game can be returned to the people that paid for it....Seems like you just have bad luck with the two games that were removed...