By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix new countdown site.What is it?

Square Enix has put up a new countdown site that will end on August 7th.What is it?

A new game annocment or new trailiers for there up and coming games.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

I've got my money on a new game.

4 ≈ One

Either the Vermillion game, or a new IP

LOL@Square thinking ppl actually care about it like we did about Kojimas Countdown.

hellonearth said:
LOL@Square thinking ppl actually care about it like we did about Kojimas Countdown.

I hear ya, Konami already milked the anticipation of a timer. Anyone else that tries this will fail miserably

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network

Final Fantasy 7: Remake

Final fantasy VII: the superior XBOX 360 version of FF VII

thats a long title and.. "ONLY ON XBOX 360"

mM

Hopefully a tri-ace game or IU sequel.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Carl2291 said:
Final Fantasy 7: Remake

we can only hope

There are so many possibilities on so many platforms it is actually quite humbling. The fact that it is not sinking up with all the slim rumors actually makes me believe it is a title for one of the other two consoles. The fact that it doesn't seem to line up with the Tokyo game show makes me believe it isn't for the Wii. That leaves the 360 which wouldn't benefit from either timing.

I would wager that Microsoft probably has a three game deal with Tri-Ace. So given that they have gotten a Star Ocean, and an original thus exclusive intellectual property in Infinite Undiscovery. I will wager that the title may be a Valkyrie Profile title.

Good a guess as any I suppose.