By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Judgement Day Is About To Come... Grip Yourself For The Explosions

Akvod said:
Adobo said:
I'm sick and tired of borrowing my brothers PS3!!!!

Sad to hear =/

See, at least he's not making Sony lose money by buying another one. It's all part of the plan!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

he's gonna do the 1995 thing, I think.

First they'll show the Slim and talk about it for a bit, then
BAM!*drops huge stack of papers on the table* "Two Ninety Nine"

SHMUPGurus said:
Akvod said:
Adobo said:

Sad to hear =/

See, at least he's not making Sony lose money by buying another one. It's all part of the plan!

That's true, he's a TRUE fan, unlike me =(

Always fun to read speculation based on rumour turned into insider PR spin. And still can't resist taking a swipe at Wii. It hits all the stereotypical buttons.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Still no confirmation of the Slim, but all the evidence confirms that there will definitely be a new model of some type soon. The existing 80G and 160G SKUs are being discontinued. The price point for this new model will most likely be in the $299-$349 range. I think it will most likely come with a 120G HD as well.

Around the Network
Adobo said:

You should consider yourself lucky, theres people in Africa right now that won't even be able to see a PS3 in there entire life, think about it...

Hmmm Im going to say at most the Sony Comeback will be them shortening MS lead from 7M-3M Max. While over taking Europe. If Sony was able to Get GT5 released+PS3 Slim+FFXIII (All Without a Pricecut) for the holidays (Which even though its not widely celebrated in Japan the christmas season is still a big shopping season over there) I can see Sony going from 3M in Japan to 4-5M

We shouldnt expect too much as Sony will want to gain both Marketshare and Profit from a Slim (Profit moreso)

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

The takeover has begun......

another article written by a delusional PS3 fanboy that tries to justify purchase of his console, especially the last paragraph

Not much, he has some really good points there, I really do think Sony are going to "take on the offensive" from now.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.