By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Judgement Day Is About To Come... Grip Yourself For The Explosions

PullusPardus said:
SpartanFX said:
PRAY_STAY_SHUN SERREE

Future of gaming ;)

i see

Pray for sony

Stay in home and play

And Shun microsoft

Sree rules everyone should obey.. damn i knew Sony is evil, didn't know it was that obvious.

you have uncovered the davinici's code.be preparde to be destroyed by sony's illuminati. :D

Around the Network

Gamescom is 3 hours.
There has to be some 'zomg' stuff in there, especially if Kaz is speaking. (I expect both Kaz's there btw)

Does anyone know if there will be some sort of live blogging or streaming somewhere?

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Taz! said:
Gamescom is 3 hours.
There has to be some 'zomg' stuff in there, especially if Kaz is speaking. (I expect both Kaz's there btw)

Yamauchi is welcome, but Hirai seems to only bring bad news (PS3 launch price, PSP Go launch price) at conferences.

RageBot said:
Does anyone know if there will be some sort of live blogging or streaming somewhere?

I hope so.it's fuckin 3 hours that i wouldn't wanna miss as a gamer and PS3 fan.

Around the Network

^ I hope Yamauchi brings the translator ;)

Taz! said:
^ I hope Yamauchi brings the translator ;)

translator+notepad

Haha ;p

Also, have you contacted Sony about your ad campaign yet Spartan?
Spartan ad campaign + Slim + GT5 + FF + Price Cut = I'm happy.

Wow, the rumor mill online, in print and in the journo circles is weird. It honestly feels like a new launch.

Taz! said:
Haha ;p

Also, have you contacted Sony about your ad campaign yet Spartan?
Spartan ad campaign + Slim + GT5 + FF + Price Cut = I'm happy.

I did send them a message on ps blog.Other than that i don't know how to contact sony.

do you know?