By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Must... have... Wii

My Wii game must have list is:

Mario Strikers Charged
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I have Super Paper Mario, but haven't gotten to play it yet, so I don't know if I'd recommend that or not. And Mario Party 8 is pretty fun with a group

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

Zelda is a must have. I also liked Mario Party 8, Wii play, Big Brain, and Elebits. Stay away from Trama center. That game was weak on the Wii.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Onimusha12 said:

And if someone had made a similar comment about the PS3 they would have been called a troll without you to come to their defense. He made this thread so he could make that decision before plunking down 250+ bucks which is less than plunking down 300-500+ or 500-600+ bucks so give it a rest yourself.

I would have said exactly the same thing -- if there are no PS3 games that you know you want, you shouldn't be buying a PS3.  BTW, the only current generation console I own is the Wii, so it's amusing that you would suggest I'm backing an anti-Wii troll and would ignore an anti-PS3 troll.

I still don't understand why people can't see the difference between trolling and simple negative comments.  They are not the same thing!  I don't even see Montana's comment as negative toward the Wii.

@homelesscarl: I enjoyed Trauma Center on the DS, is it more difficult on the Wii?  The DS version was pissy enough at times.

On the original topic:

Wii Play is a must-buy, a no-brainer.  You want a second remote anyway, and the game packs in quite a lot of fun for $10.

Zelda, Metroid Prime 3, and Resident Evil 4 are all great single-player adventures.

Rayman and Warioware are fun if you're going to have lots of people over.  You only need one of these, not both. 

SSX Blur? Wii Play? ROFL! Buy Resident Evil 4, Paper Mario and Zelda.

Entroper said:

I still don't understand why people can't see the difference between trolling and simple negative comments. They are not the same thing! I don't even see Montana's comment as negative toward the Wii.

It's not negative, it's common sense.

The Wii is great and all but there are right reasons and wrong reason to buy it and that goes for all consoles.  Buying one for the sake of having it is a bad reason.  Buying one because it has loads of games you really want to play is a good reason.

Until you have a good reason to buy a console, don't.