By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe's Twitter Says PS3 Price Drop. Now ...$199

superstoned13 said:
i call that a desperation move and they are gonna bankrupt sony. its bad enough that they lose alot of money right now on the ps3 imagine if they dropped it at 199.00. some how i dont see that happening.. its all bs

LOL @ this post

Around the Network

Well, logically, why would they drop the price to 199? That's lower than the PSP Go, which is launching at about the same time as the infamous PS3 price cut

They won't, Jaffe already posted it was a joke so he can confirm a bit more that he is working on a Twisted Metal game.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Maybe what Jaffe meant to say is that his Twisted Metal game will be out by the time the PS3 is priced at $199?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

lol!!! David jaffe Dosen't even have a twitter lol at you guys he has a Youtube page Though...N4G will post any article they see.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:

Making Crazymann's bet correct.

Thanks!

Maybe I should try some prediction league.

Okay, did anyone actually believe this?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Dark_Rulez89 said:
lol!!! David jaffe Dosen't even have a twitter lol at you guys he has a Youtube page Though...N4G will post any article they see.

No, he does have a Twitter.

http://twitter.com/djaffe

OMG DAVID JAFFE DOESN'T LIKE SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS!

"@RiderOfPl4gues pacing/structure of Shadow didn't push me forward motivation wise. Got bored. Ico grabbed me, never let go. Liked puzzles 2"

MAN THE HARPOONS!

At $199 PS3 will be on par with X360 (LTD) after holiday. Every hardcore gamer will bought it even X360 owner. But thats impossible. I'm sure Sony will drop PS3 price as PS3 slim come out but not as much as that. $300 is most possible.