By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe's Twitter Says PS3 Price Drop. Now ...$199

199? forget the wii domination!

Around the Network

Making Crazymann's bet correct.

ph4nt said:
I highly doubt that's true, Sony wouldn't go further in the hole for more market share.

They wouldn't need to.

IF this was true ever site in the world would be talking about it now. That post was made 17 hours ago.

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

Twitter, lol.

I need how many words before I make a post?

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

i say its only going down to 350$ maybe 300$ it will hit 200$ by the end of 2011 though

Play Me

it seems like everybody's just waiting for this price drop!

I might buy a $200 PS3.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

...If thats true then goodbye Wii being first place and welcome back to number one Playstation

i call that a desperation move and they are gonna bankrupt sony. its bad enough that they lose alot of money right now on the ps3 imagine if they dropped it at 199.00. some how i dont see that happening.. its all bs