By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Rpg Wii

Don't you wish that, just for fun imagine a plot and something extra and post it here it wii be cool, it's a sequel of the original with Geno, not the mario and luigi/ paper mario series

Around the Network

Mario and Luigi could get sucked into Bowser's stomach and have to fight their way out.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Mario and Luigi could get sucked into Bowser's stomach and have to fight their way out.

I see what you did there.

OT: No, not really. I wouldn't exactly be opposed to it, but I wouldn't really care if it never came to be, either.

I would get it.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

That game was totally awesome! It was great having the RPG elements mixed with the novelties of the Mushroom Kingdom. I loved that they incorporated the hiddne ? blocks. Totally awesome idea. I wish more games had things like that.

www.djtraverse.com

Around the Network

Doesn't Nintendo have enough money already?

it would be awesome, althoguh Id be more stoked for a new Paper Mario game

Mario rpgs are always great, hopefully the next one won't have so much text to read through

Words Of Wisdom said:

That's Mario & Luigi Bowsers inside story for DS.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d