By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Happy birthday little buddy...........and yes, it has been a while (maybe more than a while!) since we caught up.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Squilliam said:

Kantor wants me to buy it... but I hesitate because theres no demo, yet again!!

I haven't had much of a chance to play since I've been studying a lot recently. ;_; Also theres the temptation of Ghostbusters which is a really amazing game and once I turn on the PS3 and move over to games, the music plays and then im sucked in. Damnit, im going to send Twesterm a message to complain about that silly feature.

Yesh! Don't give in!

We demand demos!111

Same with that studies... Ugh... barely had time for PoP and inFamous... Gotta crack down now or i'll become stoopid. ;D

Ghostbusters? is it really fun? played it at local wallmart on both the PS3 and 360 and is was rather shyte. :I

How DOES twes feel about the game now that its done mmm?

Ok, lets create 'team deny Kantor!'

Wait, study on your birthday? Well I could study less, but I like Platinum trophies (A grades).

Ghostbusters was a real joy to play, but you have to like the movies really to get into it. If you're not into the movies etc, it may not be worth it. For me, its more a ghostbusters experience than the movies. The game really peaks about a third of the way in though, and it was a lot more interesting from the 2nd level. It may be worth a rental at least, if only for twesterms sake!

Tease.

Wait, isn't 18-21 years old considered the best years in life?

Anyways, happy b-day oldie!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Congratulations!!
Lets see, at 19 I was
6 ft tall
weighed in at 175 lbs
had beautiful long hair
had one of my best years of gaming (PS2)
was still a virgin
couldn't grow a full beard
was living with my dad
Visited Palestine
had a tooth pulled out
had my last fist fight
started smoking
never consumed alcohol
got my first job at a restaurant
was an asshole
....etc

Enjoy these years!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Let's see. On your birthday:

August 3: Civic Holiday in most areas of Canada (2009); Emancipation Day in various Caribbean countries (2009); Independence Day in Niger; Flag Day in Venezuela

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Wait, isn't 18-21 years old considered the best years in life?

Anyways, happy b-day oldie!

Now that's mean...........you're just saying that because you checked out my profile, saw I was 22 and then came here and threw that in my face......damn man. I never expected that from you.

So, that's what it feels like to be a paranoid person......I did not enjoy that at all.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Squilliam said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Squilliam said:
Remember its this order:

1. Eat cake.
2. Play Fat Princess.

If you try it the other way around you'll be disapointed.

Anyway, happy B-Day. Don't let the fact that there are blatent Xbots in the thread like Kantor spoil it for you.

Lol! Thanks Squid!

Ugh your playing that game to? how are ya doing on flower? >_>

Kantor wants me to buy it... but I hesitate because theres no demo, yet again!!

I haven't had much of a chance to play since I've been studying a lot recently. ;_; Also theres the temptation of Ghostbusters which is a really amazing game and once I turn on the PS3 and move over to games, the music plays and then im sucked in. Damnit, im going to send Twesterm a message to complain about that silly feature.

Yesh! Don't give in!

We demand demos!111

Same with that studies... Ugh... barely had time for PoP and inFamous... Gotta crack down now or i'll become stoopid. ;D

Ghostbusters? is it really fun? played it at local wallmart on both the PS3 and 360 and is was rather shyte. :I

How DOES twes feel about the game now that its done mmm?

Just buy it! I've already told Squilliam it has fat women eating cake, but even that won't convince him!

Sorry, Seraphic, there are no emos in Fat Princess

But you can turn people into chickens and then set them on fire and kill them with a bomb!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

We don't allow old people on the internet! Out!

Happy B-day.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

happy birthday

What a meaningless topic to make a thread about, honestly. With 1764 users online on this site right now, statistically 5 of them have their birthday today.

Seraphic probably thought he was very special lol.