By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSN vs. Xbox Live - which is better now?

I don't use either... Um Wii online is best?

Tease.

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Sardauk said:
FKNetwork said:
LordMatrix said:
LIVE is still better than PSN. and I don't see this changing anytime in the near future. PSN has a LONG way to go before it is on par with LIVE. By that time LIVE will have advanced even further so this just seems like a never ending struggle for Sony's PSN IMO.

^This

Re-This.

Re-Re-This

Re-Re-Re-This

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-xbox360-summer-09-update-article

"Overall though, the message is positive. This is a worthwhile upgrade even without the potentially showstopping functionality promised at E3 and due to arrive before Christmas. It's clear to see that the Xbox 360 interface is evolving and improving, and while there's a long way to go yet, it's interesting that what initially looked like being a smallish, incremental update still has so much going for it. As for the slightly more unsavoury elements of the Avatar Marketplace, the bottom line is that in the long term, the market will decide on whether the pricing will be a success for Microsoft, or whether the costs will adjust to boost download numbers."

PSN will never catch up... it is Fanboys heresy...

Sony would have to begin with a NXE like update prior any evolutions...it doesn't make sens to compare the two systems?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-xbox360-summer-09-update-article

"Overall though, the message is positive. This is a worthwhile upgrade even without the potentially showstopping functionality promised at E3 and due to arrive before Christmas. It's clear to see that the Xbox 360 interface is evolving and improving, and while there's a long way to go yet, it's interesting that what initially looked like being a smallish, incremental update still has so much going for it. As for the slightly more unsavoury elements of the Avatar Marketplace, the bottom line is that in the long term, the market will decide on whether the pricing will be a success for Microsoft, or whether the costs will adjust to boost download numbers."

Sony would have to begin with a NXE like update prior any evolutions...it doesn't make sens to compare the two systems?

u know sony actually hacked windows?

well not them directly but their RIAA in some kind of copyright protection lol.

sony it's well capable of developing a xbox live competition, as least equally as good on ever better.

microsoft patented a whole hell alot of things related to online gaming on a console, sony have to find a way to get over those patents, that's why it's taking them too long.

Wooow, I didn´t know Online gamming has patents about "how things works", I thougt was just about timming, not patent issues...

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Zezlar said:
Sardauk said:
Zezlar said:
I don't think one is "better" than the other now. But I do prefer PSN over Xbox Live.

Easier to navigate and free.

Huuuum !!!

That is the whole pointof XBL : you don't need to navigate.

You can't navigate as it takes forever to get to the one single little thing that you want to find. You have to jump through hoop after hoop to get to something.

Obviously you don't use XBL then, I've never ever struggled to find what I want on there.  In fact new content is advertised on the front of the dashboard and accessible in seconds.

Xbox live is the easiest service EVER to find what your looking for, even my 6 year old cousin downloaded splosion man the other day, took him a few minutes, can't get easier than that!

Xoj said:
Sardauk said:

u know sony actually hacked windows?

well not them directly but their RIAA in some kind of copyright protection lol.

sony it's well capable of developing a xbox live competition, as least equally as good on ever better.

microsoft patented a whole hell alot of things related to online gaming on a console, sony have to find a way to get over those patents, that's why it's taking them too long.

How do you know that ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Xbox LIVE is still better and will remain that way till the end of the generation.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Zezlar said:
I don't think one is "better" than the other now. But I do prefer PSN over Xbox Live.

Re-This

Zezlar said:
Zezlar said:

Re-This

You know that doesn't work when you are the original poster. LOL

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad