By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSN vs. Xbox Live - which is better now?

LIVE, and I think the cross chat is a basic need, c'mon Sony. I still play every multiplatform on my 360 because of that... and the controller.

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
when PSN gets the PlayStation Cloud and Cross game chat, it will definitevly be 100x times better than Live

3 years in and still you're crying "just wait".  Deal with it, Sony will always be a step behind, they're just not as good at software as Microsoft and that's not a bad thing as very few are.

^its ok. i'll wait. dont forget the 10 years plan

BladeOfGod said:
^its ok. i'll wait. dont forget the 10 years plan

And there it is, the 10 year plan being used again.....

He forgot Microsoft's 10 year plus one day plan then

Around the Network

LIVE is still better than PSN. and I don't see this changing anytime in the near future. PSN has a LONG way to go before it is on par with LIVE. By that time LIVE will have advanced even further so this just seems like a never ending struggle for Sony's PSN IMO.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

slowmo said:

yeah, too bad MS is going to launch their next xbox console next year

BladeOfGod said:
slowmo said:

Xbox 360 with Natal built in does not constitute a new console.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

BladeOfGod said:
when PSN gets the PlayStation Cloud and Cross game chat, it will definitevly be 100x times better than Live

Another "wait and see" ?It has been like that for a moment already... the PS3 WIIIIIIl deliver....

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

BladeOfGod said:
slowmo said:

The desperation in your posts isn't hard to see, keep hoping.  With luck Sony can invent a time machine to go back and eradicate all these painful years you've suffered.