By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSN vs. Xbox Live - which is better now?

LordMatrix said:
BladeOfGod said:
slowmo said:
He forgot Microsoft's 10 year plus one day plan then

yeah, too bad MS is going to launch their next xbox console next year

Xbox 360 with Natal built in does not constitute a new console.

they said its a NEW console, not natal. look it up here on vgchartz on forums and news

Around the Network
slowmo said:
BladeOfGod said:
slowmo said:

The desperation in your posts isn't hard to see, keep hoping.  With luck Sony can invent a time machine to go back and eradicate all these painful years you've suffered.

how did i suffered?

BladeOfGod said:
LordMatrix said:
BladeOfGod said:
slowmo said:

Xbox 360 with Natal built in does not constitute a new console.

they said its a NEW console, not natal. look it up here on vgchartz on forums and news

This made my day

LordMatrix said:
LIVE is still better than PSN. and I don't see this changing anytime in the near future. PSN has a LONG way to go before it is on par with LIVE. By that time LIVE will have advanced even further so this just seems like a never ending struggle for Sony's PSN IMO.

^This

FKNetwork said:
LordMatrix said:
LIVE is still better than PSN. and I don't see this changing anytime in the near future. PSN has a LONG way to go before it is on par with LIVE. By that time LIVE will have advanced even further so this just seems like a never ending struggle for Sony's PSN IMO.

^This

Re-This.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

I don't think one is "better" than the other now. But I do prefer PSN over Xbox Live.

Easier to navigate and free.

Zezlar said:
I don't think one is "better" than the other now. But I do prefer PSN over Xbox Live.

Huuuum !!!

That is the whole pointof XBL : you don't need to navigate.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
FKNetwork said:
LordMatrix said:

^This

Re-This.

Re-Re-This

Sardauk said:
Zezlar said:

Huuuum !!!

You can't navigate as it takes forever to get to the one single little thing that you want to find. You have to jump through hoop after hoop to get to something.

Zezlar said:
Sardauk said:
Zezlar said:

Huuuum !!!

You can't navigate as it takes forever to get to the one single little thing that you want to find. You have to jump through hoop after hoop to get to something.

Obviously you don't use XBL then, I've never ever struggled to find what I want on there.  In fact new content is advertised on the front of the dashboard and accessible in seconds.