By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VC can't go bye bye! YOU HEAR ME NINTENDO!!

Nintendo is being a dip**** right now and we need to do something about it. Really we need do something about it. Don't sit there and let it fly. Want all of you to flood Nintendo's phone lines and mailbox until their heads burst! DO IT

e mail them!!!!!

1-800-255-3700 CALL THEM!!! EVEN TRY TO GET A SUPERVISOR! I HAVE GOTTEN ONE BEFORE!!!

PLEASE! HELP! Let VC live

Around the Network

Fisrt you need to tell us what you're talking about.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

burgerstein said:

Help with what? Is your princess in another castle or something?!?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

So they are cutting VC off? I don't mind that. I haven't bought a single VC game.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:

Help with what? Is your princess in another castle or something?!?

Quit being a VC hater.

Manos said:
So they are cutting VC off? I don't mind that. I haven't bought a single VC game.

IF you don't care. Then don't fucking post

burgerstein said:

Source

It seems that Nintendo are just going to freeze the VC as it is. To be fair there are not many games left that they can put up there and be financially successful. Don't blame them really.

They haven't put up a VC title in 2 weeks, that said I really doubt they'll just drop it..

PATRIOT7ME said:
Manos said:

IF you don't care. Then don't fucking post

Why is that? Is it because you don't like what I said or is it against the rules? If former then too bad for you.