By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What wil it take for you to admit MS is washed up this gen?

I did a thread in the Sony forums - now, it's MS turn. What has to happen to say the Sony comeback is real and MS is gonna be in 3rd?

Your opinion, please.

Around the Network

Sony PS3 has to outsell the 360 and eliminate the entire gap before the next wave of consoles comes out. Really is this a rhetorical question? Seems like a pretty obvious answer

PS3 > 360 when both consoles stop selling.

Isnt this practically the same as your other thread?

MS is washed up this gen.

Well, that was easy.

Microsoft to announce they really didnt sell the consoles they have. It has all been brainwashing the 360 doesnt really exist.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

When microsoft doesn't release any good first or second party games, I will admit it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I really hope the PS3 makes a comeback that makes MS tremble.
And i say that BECAUSE I LIKE MY 360.
And MS really needs to get their ass kicked for a few months, to open their eyes and start to actually make a diference.
And don´t forget that above all, the Xbox is a fricking console, not a entertainment box., which means that, movies and music and all that is great, but games are the thing that people really want.
When you look at Sony, with 18 first party studios and 2 second party (Insomniac and Sucker Punch); and MS with 4 first party studios (Rare, Lionhead, Turn 10 and Big Park) and none second party....when 95% of Sony and Nintendo exclusives are really exclusives, and 80% of MS exclusives are not really exclusives (between going to the PC or being timely exclusives)...all that just shows one thing, MS just doesn´t care anymore.

And for that, they deserve to fall, even if for a few months...

If PS3 drops to $299 in 2009 already, I'm afraid it's game over.

Slimebeast said:

LOL, let's see who can hemorrhage more money!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Slimebeast said:

and the xbox drops to $150 whats gonna happen?

im more afraid of that answer 

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad