By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ps3 vs 360 holiday 2009 lineup

fatty101 said:
geez thanks

We aim to please. It is all part of the service really, you do not need to thank us, no honestly.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network

how the beep does my thread fail? this is fair

fatty101 said:

ps3

uncharted 2

demon souls

Ratchet and clank a crack in time

Eye pet

froza 3

RULES: Got to be exclusive no dlc no psn or xbla no expansion packs. This is why ninja gaiden sigma 2 is out and so is halo odst  and left 4 dead 2

Plz tell me what else to add later on!

You need to be far more clear with your thread titles.  A holiday lineup includes all games being released.  Oh and welcome to the site, oddly enough I knew you were new without even looking at your post count or username.

kowenicki said:
@fatty

some might say "no it isnt fair... its idiotic blind fanboy gibberish"

Do you have any proof to back that up

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
SickleSigh said:
Halo: ODST is a standalone game not a expansion. Also this is flamebait as xbox fanboys get butthurt if you leave out PC/360 games.

And PS3 fanboys gets butthurt if you include PC/360 games

Around the Network
fatty101 said:
CGI-Quality said:
IMO, you must add Halo 3:ODST and L4D2 because they are STILL full new releases. Ninja Gaiden I agree with though.

No left 4 dead 2 is not exclusive on pc (reason i dont count ninja gaiden sigma 2 and mlb 09 the show as best software lineup over all) and halo odst is expansion pack microsoft said so

this is a ps3 vs 360 lineup, right? whats does have to do the pc in this list?. Incude l4d and mlb09, ngs2 not because its on 360. Halo odts its a different game, thats why the full price and its obvious than its not an expansion Dont be a fanboy and respect your own thread tittle

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

fatty101 said:

ps3

uncharted 2

demon souls

Ratchet and clank a crack in time

Eye pet

froza 3

RULES: Got to be exclusive no dlc no psn or xbla no expansion packs. This is why ninja gaiden sigma 2 is out and so is halo odst  and left 4 dead 2

Plz tell me what else to add later on!

I loved froza 2, definitely looking forward to froza 3.

Oh, for god's sake.

Halo 3: ODST is not an expansion

Left 4 Dead 2 IS an exclusive (for now)

MAG IS launching this year, because that is the last we heard from Sony.

GT5 IS launching this year, because Yamauchi keeps hinting at it.

EyePet is a PSN game, and if you're not counting ODST, you REALLY can't count it.

And finally, we really don't need this thread to exist, it's just a haven for trolling, and we've had this argument many, many time and never achieved anything.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Damn Japan for getting FF XIII.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

This is a stupid Thread, I own a PS360, so I don't care....