By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What's with all the new troll accounts?

Lol make me a mod.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

legend, if you limit things to ISP mail alot of people would not be able to join and get them numbers.. because they don't even have an ISP

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Not noticed it much but then I don't come on the forums much anymore

Maybe instead of an ISP email, we could require an email and then have to click back on a link to activate an account.

Such a two-step method would not deter anyone who really wanted to be here, nor would it discriminate against anyone based upon their mail account type.

It would though add an extra step for those wishing to do nothing but cause trouble -- which may deter some from starting that 15th account.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

seece said:
Not noticed it much but then I don't come on the forums much anymore

me niether, mostly when i have a day off like today and odd evenings just to check whats new.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

they need a job.

mike_intellivision said:

Maybe instead of an ISP email, we could require an email and then have to click back on a link to activate an account.

Such a two-step method would not deter anyone who really wanted to be here, nor would it discriminate against anyone based upon their mail account type.

Doesn't vgChartz do this already? 

Honestly aren't you guys glad to gather attention from trolls? They are everywhere and most of them enjoy just talking shyt because that's what the internet have given them, the freedom to so and the "I don't care" attitude about wtf anyone has to say.

Can the admin locate the offender's email and ban that email/account. trust me if you can it'll get real annoying to keep making email accounts, seeing how banning isp isn't as simple.

Monster Hunter Tri : Omegas

Behold! I am Omegas

Trolls are people too :(

Trollinator said:
Trolls are people too :(

No they have no lives of there own and try to ruin others.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB