By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your favorite Wii Sports Resort game?

As the topic says what's your favorite and explain a little ;)  If you have family/friends that enjoy WSR too post their favorite as well

Personally mine has to be swordplay it's all quite fun I would buy a whole game based around the sword fighting especially if it had a lot of multiplayer modes.  Plus you gotta love fighting off hoards of Miis.

My stepdad seems to enjoy the Basketball the best though, I know a lot of reviews that said basketball was bad/broken but me and him figured out how to play it fine, I honestly don't know how people couldn't get the hang of it.  My stepdad seems to enjoy it because he can beat my 3-point shot scores, he's had a score of 29 so far which is him missing only one shot.

I've said my bit now whats yours :)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I've really liked Wakeboarding so far, but my mileage may vary. It captures the thrill of doing tricks that was felt in Mario Kart Wii, and it's just a thrill to play.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Definitely flying over the island in your plane. It's just such an awesome sense of exploration and the controls are spot-on. I just downright love it.

I love the Island Flight. Superb controls, and I hope they're utilised very soon in Pilotwings or StarFox, preferably both.

so far i like archery the best....me and some friends played for awhile....super fun!

Around the Network

I really got into Power Cruising yesterday, but I think my favourite is the new bowling, complete with spin challenge! For solo-play I'd say swordfighting though.

I agree that the controls for the flyover are very good, but I must admit that I do have a problem slowing down. If they implement this scheme into a starfox game I'd like the speed control to be governed by buttons I think.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Archery and 3-point contest (basketball).

CPU has started cheating on table tennis and swordplay (duel), so i'm starting to get pissed off. :(

Yeah I hope the flying turns into a new pilotwings though admittedly I suck at the flying I crashed so many times, BUT that is also about how skillful I am at pilotwings so it all works out. Even with the crashing I'd love to play it lol.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Definitely flying over the island in your plane. It's just such an awesome sense of exploration and the controls are spot-on. I just downright love it.

This. (Also because it gives me vain hope that a true Pilotwings sequel is somewhere just over the next island.)

I just got it and am really liking the table tennis. Gotta try the other stuff later I suppose.