By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony is the only company I am 100% sure will make a next gen console

Oxyxmeth... why is so much good logic being wasted on him?

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Oxyxmeth... why is so much good logic being wasted on him?

1. It's fun sometimes to argue with someone as stubborn as myself.

2. I want to see what he says next. His level of cluelessness is approaching legendary levels, and I intend to help coax him along to it.

@Rol-It's not that Sonic and the Secret Rings is mediocre, it's just that it's not nearly as good as Sonic Chronicles is.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@Onyx, thanks for the heads up. I will now sit back in the sidelines and hope the PPV is good.

Tease.

I believe that Sony is for sure going to release another console. And the thread and long topic were for the people that keep spaming each week the ps3 forum with claim that Sony is doomed, will go sega with absurd believe Sony will go out.

I was showing the irony I see in contrast to my opinion since I belive that Sony is less likely to drop out than any other. Especially Nintendo that everybody believe is untouchable because of it sucess.

Nitendo could, if they want, drop out. They could be sucesful as third party IMO.Sony in contarst wouldnt be much sussful as a 3rd party IMO.

Nintendo isn't untouchable as the Sony never was with the Ps2. Since each next generation is a blank slate and nitendo size puts in a disavantage, altough they have profit to burn, why would they to?

The facts remains that most likely wont, but my thread tried to show a diferent point of view diferent from "status quo".

And regardless if you agreed, my topic was respectful and deserved respect. Something you good pal squilliam lacks with his "waste on him" comment.

I dont belive the nintendo will drop out, but lots of follks here belive that sony is. They strongly believe in it. And they are the ones that derserve the facepalm.

Also this thread is on the PS3 forum, not nintendo, and this nintendo fanboys , flamer, spammer and trolls just made my thread more visiable with so many posts.

Peharps Vgchartz is not the place for intelligents discussion, and has become a news/fanboy war like site because of some loud and immature users.

Why be a successful 3rd party developer if your system can sell 50M+ easy?
They WILL NOT drop out lol, they are making a killing.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
@Onyx, thanks for the heads up. I will now sit back in the sidelines and hope the PPV is good.

This isn't XBL. This is free to view.

Enjoy

Lord Flashheart said:
Squilliam said:

This isn't XBL. This is free to view.

Enjoy

Oh no, XBL has all the profits given to charity. Thats why the EDD doesn't post a profit, its all for tax benefits and so long as Bill Gates wants to mitigate his tax bill the Xbox brand will exist. This is another such charity event.

Tease.

And his underground lair.

AdventWolf said:
Why be a successful 3rd party developer if your system can sell 50M+ easy?
They WILL NOT drop out lol, they are making a killing.

Why would sony be a 3rd party if  their system can sell 140+ million easy.

Each console generation is another surprise. And not even nintendo believe they can have more suscess with their next console than they had in this one.

Because like you said they made a killing in this one that wont be easy to repeat.

try not obvious posts next time.

Assets? Let's take assets minus liabilities... the real measure of a company's value.

Companies with lots of assets can quickly go bankrupt by imploding under their own weight.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957