By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Turned a non-gamer into a core gamer

you should have gotten em COD WAW and sent me his Wii code, then we'll see who the 'core' gamer is. :p

Around the Network
Arius Dion said:
BoleroOfFire said:
My mom's been a core gamer since Super Mario World. Take that!

Please. My mom's been whoopin ass since the Atari 2600 with Pac-man and centipede. She's responsible for me becoming a "core gamer" and nearly a HS drop out because of it.

The only thing you've convinced me of is that you're mother is older.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

my dad started at wii sports and plays the wii regularly. my mom hates video games all together so shes a lost cause.

That's really cool, my dad stopped after video pinball on the 2600!

Haha thats cool, I know my dad would never get into video games.

Around the Network

My hates all kind of videogames, but i remember i used to play Crash Team Racer (or somethingliek that) on the psx with my mom, lol she was pretty bad at it :( but it was fun playing videogames with her

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

My Mom has been kicking gaming's ass since I was a kid. She is like the master of the Silent Hill and Zelda series.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

i let my dad and step mom play animal crossing a couple years ago and they were seriously addicted. when they AC CF was announced i told my step mom and she got real excited. when they got a wii she got herself the wii speak bundle and eventually wii fit. they played boom blox and eventually got that. i sent my dad ea sports active and the conduit and he's been obsessed with the conduit. i plan on buying them either red steel 2 or silent hill shattered memories. which one should i give them

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

nice, i turned my mother into a regular gamer with the wii and wii sports,mini-golf games and bowling games. its a huge improvement from not playing games at all.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

You've gotta go and get him CoD: WaW stat! CoD3 is terrible on Wii..