By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bungie: HALO 3 ODST won't run at 720p

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

@Slowmo- You need to chill man.

@kowenicki- Yes your post made it clear and was well said.

I'm fine mate, I just wish the mods on this site would actually visit the Microsoft forum occasionally, they have no problems throwing bans and warnings around to user in the Sony and gaming forums.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I'm fine mate, I just wish the mods on this site would actually visit the Microsoft forum occasionally, they have no problems throwing bans and warnings around to user in the Sony and gaming forums.

Alright cool man.

And yeah lmao funny ya mention that...

Thats where the water hits the fan dood, and it hits everyone... :D

slowmo said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

I've given up reporting people since none of them are ever banned.  It's annoying to see people trolling Xbox 360 fans in this forum like hellonearth making a three word post stating "360 is doomed" in the Microsoft Earnings Report Thread and nothing is said about it but someone else states "Mario is overrated" and they get a ban for trying to start a flame war.  I mean WTF, it's the Microsoft forum and it's OK to constantly bash Halo and the Xbox 360 in here but Mario is off limits?  Anyone care to guess how many times Halo was bashed in threads about The Conduit in the Nintendo forum and how many people were banned for doing that?

*Edit: I guess Torillian warned hellonearth so maybe just keep reporting things and eventually they'll get enough warnings to get banned.

I agree, Gebx gets bashed for doing this, but its perfectly acceptable for Skee to post his weekly negative 360 artical ..

oh wow halo odst is a failure = confirmed??? Your forgetting the X360 has a built in Scaler capable of bumping the resolution to full 1080p!!!!! sure its not quite as good as native but its close enough for my taste!!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Just noticed the article says it isnt a "true HD" game, well there hasnt been a shooter on consoles yet that is.. true Hd is 1080p.

You forget KZ2.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Bullet100000 said:
kowenicki said:
Just noticed the article says it isnt a "true HD" game, well there hasnt been a shooter on consoles yet that is.. true Hd is 1080p.

You forget KZ2.

kz2 is not native 1080p.

This game better not disappoint.

@slowmo
you have to get the right mods.

Ok, first off Killzone 2 had beautiful graphics.... but the gameplay kind of lagged for me. You had a teammate basically the whole game through, but why no co-op?

I myself would rather have co-op. Killzone 2 was utter crap(to me) because there was no co-op.

and it has to have the same engine to play with halo 3

I won't buy this game if it runs at 720p...