By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bungie: HALO 3 ODST won't run at 720p

This isn't a big issue at all, I however find it hilarious that everyone feels the need to defend Halo graphics on 360 but anytime a multiplat game is a little bit darker or slightly lower res on Ps3 then Ps3 version is unplayable shite.

Around the Network

^because if there are two versions of the same game and one runs at a lowers res on the apparently far superior one it is an issue.
Especially when the parent company talks about trueHD only on their console.

It's so weird reading this thread. I am so used to xbox fans saying PS3 third party games are inferior because they don't look as good, but somehow are suddenly defending what they can't wait to shove in people face all the times.

It wasn't that long ago we had a thread how Ghost-busters ps3 was a bad game because the graphics were bad although it was still the same gameplay as the 360 version.

Halo games are not about graphics, it will sell tons and frankly ODS looks much better than Halo 3.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
It's so weird reading this thread. I am so used to xbox fans saying PS3 third party games are inferior because they don't look as good, but somehow are suddenly defending what they can't wait to shove in people face all the times.

It wasn't that long ago we had a thread how Ghost-busters ps3 was a bad game because the graphics were bad although it was still the same gameplay as the 360 version.

Halo games are not about graphics, it will sell tons and frankly ODS looks much better than Halo 3.

This, people...this

psrock said:

Everyone knows the GB issue would never have arisen had the developers not come out and blasted the 360 publically then proceeded to produce a better looking version for it.

Around the Network

What does this mean?

Well I guess the hypocrisy has finally shown.

^- lol hypocrisy... more like "Selective" hypocrisy. :D

Stop acting like a child Prophecy, no 360 users have been raving about this game as a graphical powerhouse (Haze). The developer didn't come out and claim the 360 was the better console graphically then produce a inferior version on it (GB). This game isn't like Killzone 2 with controller lag issues and minor framerate dips, or at least not from what we've seen so far.

I fail to see any hypocrisy, all I see is you being bitter that you and your friends have been unable to upset users in this forum once again with your pathetic trolling and baiting. If the hypocrisy is that 360 users are supposedly suddenly fine with what you think are inferior graphics then considering the best selling game on the 360 is a game that runs at sub 720p I think the majority of fans have shown their true colours in that gameplay matters more than graphics on the 360.

@Slowmo- You need to chill man.

@kowenicki- Yes your post made it clear and was well said.