By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 over-tracked!!!!!!

The only numbers that aren't debatable and inaccurate are the shipment numbers. Which as of April showed a 7.5 million difference. FAR from the 9 million VGC had not to long ago.

Around the Network

Im waiting for the news in the next couple of weeks 'Xbox 360 price cut to make way for new SKUs'.

August is a good time for a changeover am I rite?

Tease.

kowenicki said:
@jede

riiiiiight... so these PS3's are all in those emerging markets... how convenient.

Ethiopia and Somalia are big purchasers of PS3s. Have you noticed how VGC refuses to track Africa, almost as a deliberate insult to the honest PS3 fans?

Tease.

You put too much faith in a site thats been proven wrong numerous occasions...

Squil - funny how you leave out the countries that actually matter. Like the Europe and Asian market.

Around the Network
JEDE3 said:
Squil - funny how you leave out the countries that actually matter. Like the Europe and Asian market.

You're just angry I forgot about your home country, Zambia.

Tease.

No, I'm just annoyed your being a condescending jerk. There is no reason for you.

Thanks for showing me how to spell that word. Still don't really know what it means precisely.

I think there are simply too many variables to consider and supporting evidence on both sides to justify taking a stand, or at least without some strong evidence to support your position. Like most things, no matter how much you believe in your heart the truth will eventually come out whether it favours you or not.

Tease.

Which word? condescending? It basically means to talk down to someone like you are better than them. I know your very sarcastic too, but the sarcasm still has that condescending attitude sometimes.

Actually im never sarcastic... Or what other people interpret as sarcasm is something else entirely to me.

Im also never condescending now that I know the definition of the word.

Tease.