By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will win the next gen?

Legend11 said:
My opinion is that it'll be either Nintendo or Microsoft. I don't think Sony will have the money needed next generation to keep up with them.

Exactly. IMO they'll just go with handhelds and kill off consoles, that is, if they decide to stay in. But after the beating they've taken, they'll likely drop out and hand their spot to, say, Apple. From that point on, MS will own the hardcore market and Nintendo and Apple will duke it out over the casuals.

Around the Network
Keep_the_change said:
Apple with the iConsole.

Can't wait for the $800 iConsole with graphics that make the Wii look cutting edge.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
Keep_the_change said:
Apple with the iConsole.

Can't wait for the $800 iConsole with graphics that make the Wii look cutting edge.

It'll sell like hotcakes because of Justin Long. Oh, and rounded corners. Kind of sad that it'll edge Sony out of the business.

sguy78 said:
Sony really has taken a beating this gen. I wonder what their move will be with the next Playstation.

I doubt they have the resources to even make a "next" Playstation. Personally, I think Nintendo will wipe the floor with MS next gen.

Peering through my crystal ball, I say it will either be Nintendo or Sony or Microsoft.

Of that I am kind of certain!!!! Maybe...

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Around the Network

Sony

This gen was just a test for Sony, they'll go back to the PS1 and PS2 days next gen and dominate once again.

Nintendo will finish first unless they really screw-up somehow. They'll have to focus on their online game though.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Gilgamesh said:

Sony

This gen was just a test for Sony, they'll go back to the PS1 and PS2 days next gen and dominate once again.

I didn't know Sony had a time macine :o

I LOVE ICELAND!

The gamers >_>

Or Nintendo. Apple will win the generation after next.

Gilgamesh said:

Sony

Not with the ground they've lost to Nintendo and MS. They're in a REALLY tough spot and I'd be surprised to see them even last till next gen.