By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll

First Trailer of Super Monkey Ball Steo & Roll

What do you think about that game? I think using the balance board is really cool.

Around the Network

It's a natural evolution of the series, you have the analog tilt, the DS rolling, the Wii remote tilt, the iPhone, and now you pretend to be the money in the ball on your balance board :D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'd be very suprised if this wasn't made, the BB was screaming for a monkey ball game

I like the time frame -- next Winter in the slow time.
Should do well.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I am a pretty big Monkey Ball fan, so I'm all for this.

Let's hope that all of the minigames work this time though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Great! Now I don't have to stand on an Ipod Touch to play!

Pixel Art can be fun.

I'm going to stink so bad at this! Monkey Ball's been so hard in its past games, and I'm horrible at the balance games in Wii Fit. Also, by winter 2010, they better mean January/February 2010

I loved the Monkey Ball games on the GC and F-Zero GX was based off the Monkey Ball engine so hopefully....

props to sega for being smart, and developing more party games for the wii.

If they realise good balance board control like in Kororinpa 2 (Marbles Balance Challange), then I will like it. If they make bad balance board control like in Vertigo, then I will hate it.