By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dante's Inferno VS Bayonetta VS GOW III.

Skeeuk said:
Kantor said:
Skeeuk said:
are all 3 availiable on ps3?

Yup. It's like inFamous vs. Protoype all over again, except this time there are two Prototypes.

so that means ps3 owners can play one of the most anticipated games this gen, then after that they are also able to pick up 2 other promising looking games of a similar genre.

so id call that a win-win situation for ps3 owners. ps3 owners can pick from the 3 or play all 3.

its no suprise that only xbox owners are calling foul on god of war 3 simply because its not on thier system, there so predictable

for me god of war 3 looks the far more promising i cant wait to play it, then il mabey also check out dantes and bayonetta

if i had xbox only i would only be able to play 2 of them, so clearly yet again ps3 comes up best console.

You say as if everyone (or every xbox 360 owner) wants to play God Of War 3, this is insane but funny .

Around the Network

Dante for me. I have high hopes for this game. Dead Space was fantastic and same people are making Dante.

Hisiru said:
Skeeuk said:
Kantor said:
Skeeuk said:
are all 3 availiable on ps3?

Yup. It's like inFamous vs. Protoype all over again, except this time there are two Prototypes.

so that means ps3 owners can play one of the most anticipated games this gen, then after that they are also able to pick up 2 other promising looking games of a similar genre.

so id call that a win-win situation for ps3 owners. ps3 owners can pick from the 3 or play all 3.

its no suprise that only xbox owners are calling foul on god of war 3 simply because its not on thier system, there so predictable

for me god of war 3 looks the far more promising i cant wait to play it, then il mabey also check out dantes and bayonetta

if i had xbox only i would only be able to play 2 of them, so clearly yet again ps3 comes up best console.

You say as if everyone (or every xbox 360 owner) wants to play God Of War 3, this is insane but funny .

Insane and funny, but true

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

GOWIII is my first choice! Bayonetta looks very fun too! Not interested in the other one by now.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

god of war 3! God of war 1 and 2 are two of the best games i've ever played. Bayonetta looks great aswell.

Do you want japanese voices in FF13 and Versus 13? Write to these guys and tell them: support@square-enix-usa.com

Around the Network

@Waron...I understand you want difficulty in your game...but have you ever played God Of War 1 or 2 on the hardest difficulties...it becomes quite hard in some bits. Ninja Gaiden isn't Hack and Slash...it should be renamed Block and Slash...especially higher difficulty levels....same as GoW...once you are on higher difficulties...you aren't really hacking and slashing anymore...but blocking and slashing at the precise time...so It is definitely not mindless button mashing (unless you want to see the You Are Dead screen a billion times)

God of War 3 (1st) and Dante's (2nd) for my PS3....Bayonetta I'll give it a try on my modded 360 lol....

Bayonetta, just cuz it's Kamiya

D_Boy said:
@Waron...I understand you want difficulty in your game...but have you ever played God Of War 1 or 2 on the hardest difficulties...it becomes quite hard in some bits. Ninja Gaiden isn't Hack and Slash...it should be renamed Block and Slash...especially higher difficulty levels....same as GoW...once you are on higher difficulties...you aren't really hacking and slashing anymore...but blocking and slashing at the precise time...so It is definitely not mindless button mashing (unless you want to see the You Are Dead screen a billion times)

that way you can say that everygame is challenging but i want the game to be challenging on standard difficulty level and not the highest. i don'rt want to play game over and over again until i will unlock difficulty setting that will be challenging to me. i pay for the game so i want some nice challenge in singleplayer campaign from the start(that's why i also hate the fact that many ps360 games have singleplayer that feel more like a bonus to multiplayer than a solid experience). if games wouldn't be challenging for me anymore i wouldn't play them probably cause i would be bored. it's like with riding bikes if you feel too convinced of your abilities on your machine it would be best for you to change the bike cause soon you will probably die or have serious accident when you will feel too sure and make fatal mistake - maybe it's too edgy example, but for me games should be fun and i like challenges even those in games like tetris.

God Of War III.

Bayonetta looks too similar to DMC to me, and I'm not a fan of that series. I was excited about DI until I saw the first gameplay video.