By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dante's Inferno VS Bayonetta VS GOW III.

Stan85 said:
If you have a 360 then Dante is for you.

If you have a ps3 then God of War 3 is for you.

I will get Dante and Bayonetta and just watch God of War 3 on the net,cheap and effective in these times.

I Feel sorry for u bro....

Around the Network

Dante's Inferno for me! God Of War 3 looks good... but it looks to be just more of the same (IMO).

God of War III is God of War. Therefore, it wins.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Hisiru said:
Dante's Inferno for me! God Of War 3 looks good... but it looks to be just more of the same (IMO).

Dante's Inferno is a shameless God of War clone (not that that's a bad thing). Of all the excuses you could make, why on earth did you choose that one?

XxXProphecyXxX said:
Stan85 said:
If you have a 360 then Dante is for you.

If you have a ps3 then God of War 3 is for you.

I will get Dante and Bayonetta and just watch God of War 3 on the net,cheap and effective in these times.

I Feel sorry for u bro....

My wallet is not. Trust me,God of War 3 is a system seller,but is an expensive system.

There will be tons of games to buy in 2010 and buying a ps3 for just 1 game is wrong.

I saw Uncharted,Resistance and Killzone,good games but not that great. It doesn`t have the Gears,Halo or Fable feeling to them.

So don`t be sorry for me,be happy because I will use those money for more games.

Around the Network

GOW III hands down...and up.....and down again

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Dante's Inferno day one for me.

will get all probably. I love my action games getting sick of shooters, unless it's called Team Fortress 2 then I'm all for it

Damn, I am impressed with DI. Wasn't on my radar, but now it is.

i will feel wratch of ps3 fanboy soon but, hell
Bayonetta looks way better than GoW3 and Dante's Inferno and it will probably own both of those games. both Dante's Inferno and GoW3 are casual and mainstream hack'n'slash games while Bayonetta is very simillar to Ninja Gaiden series gameplaywise which makes this game a better hack'n'slash title(it's not button masher like GoW series and lDante's Inferno after watching GT TV episode about this game).

Bayonetta is technical game and it will be for elite gamers that like challenging games. GoW series so far was for sissies and looks like Dante's Inferno will be the same.

not to mention the fact that Platinum Games already made better hack'n'slash on ps2 than both God of War games in both gameplay and style. so sorry, but Bayonetta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GoW3>Dante's Inferno.

just look at the combos from Bayonetta - there's like hundred of them depending on what guns and where are attached or what kind of weapon Bayonetta have(if i remember there are swords etc.). you have to master every kind of combination cause they have different combos while GoW and Dante's Inferno have just 2-3 weapons and maybe 12-20 moves including combos - that's not a real hack'n'slash game to me.