By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Madden is now a ps3 MLG exclusive

I expect better sales on 360...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
ymeaga1n said:
Dodece said:
@Philly

You need to learn proper grammar. Don't apologize for it in advance, fix it. Your writing is simply not acceptable. Nobody expects perfection, or even demands it. However, you're being rude to those that you intend to read your words(?) by making no effort whatsoever to have it comport with the most basic of standards. In other words, you can't even be trying. because We have members here that barely speak English, and they are far more comprehensible (<~this is adj).

(I'm not trying to...) Not being a dick here, but you need to learn how to write properly if you expect others to take you seriously. Your profile says the United States, and that you are nineteen years old. While your writing (skill?) at a less(?) than six year old level. Not sixth grade as another poster put it. You need to put the games down, and put some serious effort into your writing and spelling. I am saying these things, because they are really for your own benefit. You need to be writing better than this to get through life.

Am I wrong? If so, please explain how your writing can be this bad.? Speaking to your question, I am not sure tournament players are huge sales swingers. More to the point, people talk big up untill the point where they look at a price tag. Then they realize the winnings cannot possibly cover the cost.

My post was about as necessary as yours.

Schooled.

Btw, I HAZ A NEW AVATAR!

I agree with Leo J EA is porting to to 360 but game are being created on the PS3 maybe thats the reason.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Smashed said:
ymeaga1n said:
Dodece said:
@Philly

You need to learn proper grammar. Don't apologize for it in advance, fix it. Your writing is simply not acceptable. Nobody expects perfection, or even demands it. However, you're being rude to those that you intend to read your words(?) by making no effort whatsoever to have it comport with the most basic of standards. In other words, you can't even be trying. because We have members here that barely speak English, and they are far more comprehensible (<~this is adj).

(I'm not trying to...) Not being a dick here, but you need to learn how to write properly if you expect others to take you seriously. Your profile says the United States, and that you are nineteen years old. While your writing (skill?) at a less(?) than six year old level. Not sixth grade as another poster put it. You need to put the games down, and put some serious effort into your writing and spelling. I am saying these things, because they are really for your own benefit. You need to be writing better than this to get through life.

Am I wrong? If so, please explain how your writing can be this bad.? Speaking to your question, I am not sure tournament players are huge sales swingers. More to the point, people talk big up untill the point where they look at a price tag. Then they realize the winnings cannot possibly cover the cost.

My post was about as necessary as yours.

Schooled.

Btw By the way, I HAZ A NEW AVATAR! I have a new avatar!

Stop correcting each others posts, none of us are experts on grammar and we all make mistakes.

However there's a difference between making a small mistake and having an almost unreadable post written by a 19 year old living in America. We all have a right to criticize him for such atrocious spelling. Dodece's post was completely fine regarding how horrible the op is written.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

I didn't realize that Major League Gaming was still around. I thought it had folded (a lot of the circuits have).

Since there is a big on-line component, I wonder how much of this is leftover residue about Xbox Live not being free (remember, EA was reluctant to bring its on-line to the original Xbox because of that).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

PhillyPhan321 said:
Ok sorry about my spelling i will take more time in my posts from now on.

Buy I don't see why it is not posable for the ps3 madden to come closer or sell more then the xbow version. There was not a large gap between the ps3 a xbox versions last year (2.3 vs 1.6 mil) a thats with the ps2 version selling 1.2 mill i could see alot of ps2 players upgrading this year with the posabilty of a ps3 slim bundle with madden.

Dude no offense But your an Eagles fan,I can't take your seriously.Everyone knows that san diego is better:P

kinda funny that the demo for XBL has been dated already, and nothing for psn...zoinks!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

PhillyPhan321 said:

Hi i been on this site for a while just 2 look at game a system weekley sales. I am a big madden player a mlg said today that the no 1 system for madden tornements will b on ps3 now. i have heard from alot of madden players that they r now switching back 2 the playstation now and will b buying ps3. How do u guys think this will impact sales of madden a ps3? 

I also remember hearing that the rumered ps3 slim will b coming out around the relase of the new madden, there have also been alot of ea ps3 commircals lately 2 u think this could b more evidance of the slim being relesed soon?

Sony also got the tornaments back on there systems by agreing 2 pay 4 all the winninings 4 the tournaments. There r more details on mlgpro.com

sry 4 the bad spelling

LOL!!!!

I love ur writing style!!! :)

The demo for ps3 has been dated to it out same day I already got my code from gamestop don't know why the website only has it dated for xbox.

Also San Diego fans are a joke they only show up when there team's are doing good. Like when the Philles came to San Diego this season there were more Philles fans then padre's fans. There are reasons why are fans are know threw the whole country for are passion and the crazy things we do at games. We had a jail in are stadium.