By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Madden is now a ps3 MLG exclusive

PhillyPhan321

¨For how long have u been reading vgc on a regular basis, before u registered?

Around the Network

Like a year. I never feel like joining sites just for there forums because I don't usally share my opinion why u wana know

PhillyPhan321 said:
Like a year. I never feel like joining sites just for there forums because I don't usally share my opinion why u wana know

Well, just curious, since u mentioned that in your original post that u have been on this site for a while. And now that u register u make your own thread and post really much already, and yet u say "I dont usually share my opinion". :)

I should have said don't share my opinion on like what system is the best and who has better games stuff like that i usally just get like 4-6 games a year always madden and a couple good fps's that why I been posting on this cause I know about madden.

His English is not good, but it's better than nothing. He just has to practice and read more books.

OT : If this thread had a link, then it would have had added more proof to a ps3 slim madden bundle as leo-j(was it you?) mentioned.

Around the Network

I hear about th ps3 bundle from this thread http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=80426&page=1
I did't know about till I read this and i had read that MLG a EA made the offical system for tounaments is now the ps3. And there have been alot of EA sports comercals with ps3 at the end. It just seems like it all goes togeather. There were also rumers earlyer that the slim would come out around madden.

PhillyPhan,

How many units do you predict that the PS3 will sell in it's lifetime?

And what about the X360?

I don't know wat they would sell but I have seen other people's prediction's around here in the past a the both usally around 70 mill so i'll go with that.

PhillyPhan321 said:
I don't know wat they would sell but I have seen other people's prediction's around here in the past a the both usally around 70 mill so i'll go with that.

You're a good observer. I just wanted to know how much u've followed the forum discussions 'from outside' so to speak. :)

Yea I like to look at games sales more then system sales. The systems are pretty close this gen compared to lsat gen, I don't see a blowout happening